Reviews (253)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its swift and efficient file downloading capabilities, particularly for backing up images and videos. Its simplicity, speed, and one-click backup solution are highly valued, as is the ability to package downloads into a single folder or zip file. Some merchants suggest improvements like selective file download and file renaming. It's recommended for transferring content between stores or creating backups. The tutorial is also praised for its user-friendliness.

July 29, 2023

I just installed this app so I'm not sure how well it works. I'm going to give it try and I'll let you know in a few months. It did install quickly and downloaded all of my 6000+ files. Stay tuned and I'll keep you advised on the fuctionality of this app.

Vibrant Versatility Co.
3 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Quick and easy

Sol Inspirations
3 minutes using the app
January 3, 2024

Me resultó muy simple descargar la copia completa de mi tienda y su forma de venta me parece muy buena.
No pagas por la descarga, pero al querer restaurarla o reinstalarla ya tienes que pagar.
Indudablemente lo voy a hacer, te saca de apuro y es justo que asumas un costo al querer reinstalarla

PRISTARA