Finaloop

Full bookkeeping & tax service for ecommerce

From $59/month. 30-day free trial.

Ma Wovens

Working with Finaloop has been a very positive experience. They are very personable, and respond to any of your questions or needs in a very timely manner. They have almost entirely taken my accounting needs off my lap, which frees up so much of my time to focus on the business. Highly recommend!

Cornbread Hemp™

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and great service. The time that Finaloop saves me doing accounting tasks is unbelievable. They provide incredible value for the price. Highly recommend!

CheerNotes

Finaloop helped tax season go extremely well and has given me so much time back monthly for bookkeeping. Their customer support is very helpful and wants to make sure you have the best experience. I have some unique transactions because of the nature of my business and they've been helpful with my many questions.

Adoratherapy.com

We made the leap to use Finaloop for our accounting and its been a big improvement. They are technically savvy and have a grasp of accounting. They are continuously adding features. It did take effort to move over our old books but they held our hand along the way, were patient and made it worth our while.

MagBak

We've used Finaloop for a bit over a year now. Finaloop is the best app/service we've found to keep our books up to date. Their focus on e-commerce and knowledgable staff makes for a great fit for our small business needs.

Soma Ayurvedic

have used Finaloop for 2 years and they do a great job and make the accounting seamless so that I can focus on running the day to day...

Duradry

We've used Finaloop for more than a year now. Their team is super responsive; they help with those confusing accounting issues. They have integrations to EVERY ecom-related app that you can think of. The product velocity is also amazing. They keep innovating and improving their product every month. They keep our books up to date and we also got in the plan where they do your income tax filing and it's great too. Highly recommended.

786 Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using Finaloop for the last few years and they have very knowledgeable staff and great service! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for bookkeeping services.

Rue Saint Paul

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are a few months into working with Finaloop and it has freed up so much time from doing the books ourselves. It gives us more time to actually review our financials and plan for growth versus doing the book keeping. Hard working team and easy communication. Integrations work great. Look forward to growing more with Finaloop.

Ivysport

Time spent using app About 1 month

The Finaloop app is excellent. We've been using Finaloop's accounting service for over a year now, and their Shopify app and service has helped us to finally have rigorous, detailed accuracy of our ecommerce accounting. The Finaloop app connects with our Shopify stores and Amazon to automatically track and update each transaction to Quickbooks. We used to do our bookkeeping, but we've saved hours and hours using Finaloop that we now direct toward growing our sales and profit.

Previous 1