Easy find a near store
Customer can easily find a near store then get instant directions on Google map. Filtering search result by options.
Easy to create a store locator
Add stores one at a time, or save time by bulk uploading all your locations at once.
Drive sales into locations
Increase your sales by helping your customers find where your products are sold offline
About Find a Store
Shopify Store Locator
You have a chain of physical stores and wonder how to help your Customers find the nearest one? Our Store Locator enables you to add addresses of physical retail stores to your website just in a few clicks. Customer can easily find a near store then get instant directions on Google map.
Here are just a few of the amazing features of our app
- Customize all the titles, wording, button text, results text. Give it a feel that is consistent with your store's branding.
- Change the units from KM to Miles, and much more!
- Get REAL directions! Customers can get directions to any of your locations or dealers with one click.
- Search by address, zip or postal code, or just city.
- Create filtering options for each store. Customers will filter stores by these options in the search result.
- Put an image in marker's Pop-up
- Customize the store mapper pins on your map. Add your own decal, logo, or whatever you like.
- Add stores one at a time, or save time by bulk uploading all your locations at once.
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly.
- Embed your map wherever you want just use the embed code from app admin panel
Our app uses your store assets folder to collect your uploaded data (your logos or other images). If you change your store theme then you must re-upload your files.
We are a full-time Shopify app development team. The app should be able to guide you through setup, but if you face any issues during or after installation just shoot us an e-mail! :)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
Limitation - 2000 stores
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Good Flower Farm
I could not input my stores by their address. I attempted on different browsers, trying at least a dozen different stores, and it simply didn't work. I know I had the correct addresses. I never got it to work. I was able to input it by latitude & longitude. But the overall ease of use is low. It is not sleek or responsive, feels clunky, not worth paying for.
Thank you for your review. Our app using Openstreetmap global addresses database. You can use ZIP,/Postal code, or address for the searching location. Anyway, I'm sure we can help you to resolve your issue.
Fiyah Azz Socks
The app itself works very good and provides the functionality we need on our store. However, the support is absolutely fantastic and is willing to bend over backwards to help. That alone has kept our company on this service and very happy.
Vintage Rose Weddings
Super practical app. Easy to use and to implement. No major issues with set up and they were quick to reply to questions.