FindShop Product Reviews

FindShop Product Reviews

by FindShop Apps

Display Reviews, Photos to Build Trust & Grow Sales

Fine Classic Antiques

Nice App, easy Installation, easy Setup. It is good for my business to raise more sales especially in this covid situation. Strongly recommended to the person who just started their online business. Also the charges are reasonable compare to others.

1plus3store

thank you for this app, its very easy to follow and just what i needed for my small business just starting out ..cheers!

Deco-foodshop

Nice app, easy installation, easy setup; very helpfull free variant for small shop store at the beginning of their road. Thank you.

Kratae Handmade

Nice App, easy Installation, easy Setup. The Review was found in product Site and on product overwiew. There‘s also a flying tab on the Site which Shows all Reviews. Very good.

February 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the reviewing us. :)

Нектейн

Easy to use application and fresh. Please enter Bulgarian and you will smile more! Thank you! Good luck.

M. Lab PH

It looks good and customer support is also quick to assist, what's not to love? Did I also mention that they have a Free plan as well?

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. :)

Sleepy Holow

Yogendra was totally amazing helping me get set up. The customer service is outstanding!

The app, well I love it. I have tried a few other apps and the functionality and ease of this app is so user friendly. The features are very practical and did I mention easy to use? I just got this but already upgraded to the very cost effective growth plan which is awesome if you are a smaller business like me. Bottom line...I highly recommend.

September 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kim..! It was an absolute delight serving you. :)

The Good Canvas

Their dev team was responsive to all the necessary adjustments I needed to make to integrate the app into my store. Elegantly designed and doesn't seem to affect site speed, great app overall!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It was surely a delight to serve you. :)

Bare Baggy

Find Shop Reviews is an amazing app :) to import reviews among any other app on Shopify. It is so easy and works perfectly as described. the support is fast and helpful with any query and brings the resolution instantly. I have tried tons of apps in the past but Find Shop Reviews is the best. Photo Reviews can import with just one click and the customizable widget is helpful to change the appearance as per your need. Thanks, FindShop Reviews Team.

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It was an absolute delight helping you. :)

Best
Team FindShop

Hush Style

Excellent. Really helpful development team and customer service staff.App works weel for me and for customers leaving reviews. Site speed was not effected.

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It has been a pleasure serving you. :)

Best