Firewall ‑Country, IP restrict

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 17, 2022

Service attitude is super good, even if the language, but still can help me to solve the problem, very good, worth recommending oh

daily-jewelry
China
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 19, 2022

I have no words to say how this app has help me is the best app on Shopify o block all countries with out any problem. The team is super fast to answer and will take the time to help you no matter what. I recommend 1000% this app o anybody looking to block an ip or a location or a vpn connection . Please if you ever have any problem just take the time and email the team and they will jump on a google call and make sure all is perfectly working. I promise and guarantee you this is the best app and the best team to have on your store. What I like about this app more is that if you ever don't need it anymore and you deleted they have feature that will automatically delete the code integrated into your Shopify store so it will never affect the speed of your store, not like the other apps that you have to go and delete yourself the codes after your delete the app. Best service ever and I been working with them for long time now never had a problem I love it

One AhhhMazing Shop
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 30, 2021

This company's customer service is very commendable. I had issues with bots ravaging my site and reached out to them. I am very impressed with their service and communication. Thanks a lot to Manish as well.

Kash & Ash
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 31, 2021

Excellent app to keep the bad guy away with excellent service.
On of shopify's best find.........................

Landeau VIP Store - Affordable Gemstone Jewelry
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 16, 2021

This one solved our special requirement for allowed IP-addresses list.
Special thanks for your Customer Support team!

SELKA4Isku
Finland
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 2, 2021

This app works great for blocking countries! I upgraded to the premium and it works excellent to block VPNs. I have a VPN and I tested several different countries and it worked perfectly. Support is also great and very speedy.

Great Garden Plants