Clearly communicate accurate Estimated Delivery Dates and Ship costs including PDP, Cart and Checkout to increase conversion.
Increase Revenue from Shipping
Lower actual shipping costs and increase revenues using real-time carrier and dynamic delivery options on the checkout.
Faster/Cheaper Delivery Option
Fenix optimizes the delivery options based on the customer location, inventory location and carrier shipping services used by the merchant.
About Fenix Intelligent Delivery
App Installation Requirements
- Merchant must have an online store and business address must be in the USA
- Merchant must have at least one fulfillment center in the USA
- Delivery Estimates provided to only USA domestic buyer address orders at the checkout page using USA domestic carrier services of UPS and USPS
- Merchant must accept USD Currency
- Delivery Estimates not provided to International orders
Fulfillment Optimization for your Shoppers—and your Ops team
Per the latest market research, one of the biggest reasons shoppers abandon their carts is due to a lack of clarity for accurate delivery dates. Shoppers are demanding that visibility early in the shopping journey, just like top retailers in the world. The stakes have never been higher to address this critical shopper's need.
Retailers and brands deal with ever-increasing shoppers' delivery expectations, customer acquisition costs, and increased carrier fees. To successfully compete and grow in this environment requires an enterprise-level platform that can use AI and your data insights to optimize every shopper's journey dynamically. It ensures that you provide the best possible experience to your shoppers, resulting in topline growth without sacrificing profitability. The FenixCommerce Intelligent Delivery App addresses both of these issues by providing your shoppers with accurate Estimated Delivery Dates (EDDs) and Smart Shipping Costs—while giving your fulfillment team powerful tools to help them hit those EDDs using the lowest-cost-possible shipping services
Business Value Delivered
The IDP increases conversion and shipping revenue while reducing pre-sales inquiries.
- Accurate Estimated Delivery Dates set clear expectations: Improve conversion, reduce customer inquiries, and provide a personalized experience to each shopper with accurate EDDs in your checkout.
- Customize your checkout based on your business: Personalize your checkout for each shopper by presenting your choice of actual rates, flat rates, table-based rates, and promotional shipping offer like free shipping based on customer segments like first time buyers, loyal customers and many more.
- Save money on shipping with real-time carrier rate shopping: Connect your carrier accounts and let the IDP do the rest. The IDP can rate-shop every shipment (including dimensional weights and split/combined orders) in real-time to select the most cost-effective carrier/service that will support the shipping option chosen by the customer.
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $301.58/month billed at $3,619 once per year
Plus $0.21 per order for over 1000 orders
or $869.92/month billed at $10,439 once per year
Plus $0.21 per order for over 5000 orders
or $1,694.92/month billed at $20,339 once per year
Plus $0.21 per order for over 10000 orders
Free to install
Plus $0.21 per order for over 100 orders
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Paper Anniversary® by Anna V.
BRAVO. We sell very time-sensitive products, and had been searching for years for an app that could display Estimated Arrival Dates on the product page, cart + checkout. Without Shopify Plus, there is no way to edit the Checkout Page, but somehow the Fenix app is magically able to do that! What this App has helped us with the most, is increasing conversion rate. Customers used to abandon their cart, email our Customer Service team asking when the gift would arrive. Now, that info is displayed for them in multiple places in live time. This app allows you to essentially display the "Estimated Arrival Date" just like Amazon does. We worked closely with the Fenix team to have them custom-build the Fenix App for our company. We have very complex needs (multiple shipping services; multiple lead times for products) and they were willing to build the functionality for us in a very personalized way. We've been using their app for about 6 months now. They have frequently released new updates. A hope for the future is that they will allow stores to display the Estimated Arrival Date on multiple places on the product page (now, you can only show it once)
Three Bird Nest
Fenix has been nothing short of a wonderful partner and I don't use the term "partner" lightly. They will work with you to get the outcomes you desire and "no" isn't in their vocabulary. Love the tools and the product.
Giant Outdoor Chess
Excellent business tool for your eCommerce store. Through this tool, we are able to give customers information they need to make informed decisions. Fenix Commerce assists us in many different ways. It allows us to present expected delivery dates to potential customers on the product pages of our websites. I can adjust the delivery date based on the customer's location, whether the item is a stock item, customized item or an out of stock item with a future delivery date. The tool also allows us to accurately calculate and present expedited shipping on multi-box SKUs. We sell very large items with some of our SKUs shipping in as many as seven individual boxes. We challenged the Fenix staff with many things we wanted to be added to the tool. Their staff has been incredibly responsive and creative in helping us achieve our goals!