Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

jollynice

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great service from Tom and thanks so much for the amends! Incredibly quick response time and app works perfectly! A*

XNDUXP

The customer service is unrivaled! Tom helped me find a creative custom solution for the custom badge I needed to create for my multi-faceted store. He helped me complete the task in a working day. Prompt and very knowledgable responses. Now my site has dynamic badges that fit the aesthetic of my storefront. Highly recommend!!!

MamaMilla

Location Denmark

Tom is really responsive and goes the extra mile to help you set up things. If you need a tweak or have a question, he is really fast at responding. Also, the app is constantly being developed and new features are added.
Keep up the good work Tom ;-)

Waveband Communications

With only using this app a short time we love the display of the badges on our products. It makes it catch people's eye. The app is easy to use. I asked Tom for help with implementing the app on our website and he was more than helpful and responded quickly to questions I asked. Would recommend this app!

ASY Furniture

Tom was very helpful. It serves its purpose nicely. An easy and effective way to showcase customers which products ship for free.

SIMPLYWORKOUT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Straightforward and easy to use. Tom is also very responsive & helpful w technical support when needed.

Designovationdk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love this app. I have it in my own shop and the one I manage for another company. It just does the work and Tom is incredibly helpfull and fast in his support.

Fervor + Hue

Location Ireland

The app does what it saids on the tin. Tom is great support. He was able to assist us to get it up and running within few hours. Thanks a mill Tom, really appreciated the support.

Mission Mercantile

Stellar app, super functionality, superior customer service. We've been using Flair Product Badges & Banners for quite some time now and it's been extremely useful for us, in many ways. Highly recommended!

One Part Co

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Great app. Great service - fast, thorough, considerate of the overall goal. Definitely recommend.