Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bachette

Time spent using app Over 2 years

App works really well! I do wish it was a one-time fee since I'm not a fan of adding more recurring fees ... but that's okay.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Great app with even better customer service. Tom is a whiz kid and got back to me almost instant even with a timezone difference. He took the time to understand what I needed and created some custom code to help with implementation.

Awesome!

Caleçons Vos Goûts

Tom the owner is very helpful ! He answered my questions very quickly ! This apps works very nicely and I would recommend it to anyone looking to add nice customizable tags to their products ! Worth purchasing for your online store !

Todd's Venture

Location Singapore

The badges will definitely help to boost customer confidence when shopping with me. This app helps differentiate ourself with regular online stores.

(G.A.C) Games & Animation Collectibles

Location Singapore

A very simple and easy to setup app for you to make your product straightforward and easy to understand for customers. Support is really good too as upon request of assistance within few minutes you have a response and problem is solved. Highly recommend for any business owner looking to implement badges to your product listings.

PAVEMENT BRANDS

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, very simple to set up and use. Easiest way to promote sales and offers with labels on products.

Developer (Tom) easily the quickest and best support I have had from a developer.

Petal & Leaf

Excellent app! I love that you are able to customize everything to fit your themes store. I had trouble initially with setting up the code correctly but when I reached out for help Tom was amazing and helped me out immediately (even on a weekend!) Thank you, Tom! I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to have their products stand out!

ORDERSTAT

These labels are beautiful and eye-catching. They are versatile and easy to configure and allow me to easily show off my collections. The developer was kind enough to help me deploy the links. His ability to point to the exact locations where the code went, in addition to the "flair snippet options" information section made it possible for me to alter my code easily to make my labels even better. This has been by far one of my better experiences. I would highly recommend this app due to the visual aesthetics, ease of use, and the developer's ease of manner and rapid response time. I look forward to future developments.

Runway Catalog

Excellent app and amazing customer service! We've tried many product badge /label apps and were not happy with the performance. We are glad we finally found THE APP - Flair - simple to use with beautiful results.

BODA SKINS

Really easy to navigate app - love the finished result of my badges! Making BF planning so much easier. Really speedy + easy to follow support too.