Flair Product Badges & Banners

Flair Product Badges & Banners

by Burst Commerce

Product labels, badges, stickers, banners + countdown timers

Bows and Arrows Co

Just downloaded this app yesterday! We were using another app for our product labels for several months - and to say the least, it never worked properly and tech support was slow to ever answer anything. Tom at Flair is AWESOME! He was super fast to respond and helped us get everything set up. We'd love some more flexibility on where the badges can be placed - but we look forward to future updates. Overall - easy to use and looks great on the website! And most importantly - It works correctly across all platforms! Thank you Tom!

Bare & Golden

Great app. I use for banners during this crazy time to mark things as Delayed In Production. Saves me a ton of times and emails. And super quick, helpful customer service!

TSB Living

Good support from the developer. This app helps us to get what we want to set up for our shopify store.

BC Footwear

I installed this app yesterday after wanting to add a promotional message to certain items/collections in my shop. Not only was this app one of the only ones I could find to offer a viable solution to what I was trying to do, it also was incredibly easy to configure and set up. Tom was super quick to respond to any questions I had. Thank you for this fantastic app!

Tadabbur Books

Tom was extremely cooperative and kind to resolve my issues very quickly
I would highly recommend this app

Revice

This app is very easy to use. It help us to increase conversion. The developer of the app is very quick to reply to questions.

The Gathershop

Such a great app, I’ve used other badge apps before and this is the only one working properly, the support is outstanding, Tom went way over and above what he needed to help me. Highly recommended, Thankyou

frenchmonkeyshop

Very good App. The support is great too, he helped me to install script in my store very fastly Thank's !!

Triumph Factory Outlet

Great app, fantastic support, has helpped me promoted and sell more of the products I need to target. Well Done.

The Original MakeUp Eraser

Such a fun app to add to your p.pages & collection pages! When I needed help Tom was SO quick to response and assist with exactly what I needed!

10/10 would recommend!