Flair Product Badges + Labels

Merchandising, product labels, countdown timers, promotions

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Old and Rare Whisky

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App that saves a lot of time and gets your promos out there instantly. What’s even better is the support from the developer Tom who came back to me instantly and talked me through a small issue I was having . First Class Service

Rugged Radios

Tom was a huge help in getting the app set up. Quick to respond and the app is really simple to use and implement. Big fan of the app!

MOLYTOYS

Location Slovakia

I can only recommend this app. I have to say that I really appreciate very quick response in case of support need. App works very well. You should definitely try this app.

Masori

Location Germany

Fast and professional support. Always very fast in response and kind and informative answers and high quality implmentation and app!

Bet and Rose Body Care

Loved how this app was so easy to install and use. It gave me exactly what I was looking for in product announcement badges. I am sure I will use more of the features of this app as my business grows.

Sweet Memory

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

Installed this app and had some issues, contacted support and got a reply within hours. Kind and professional response from Tom! Love the app and the features, everyone should have this!

Milo&Mo

Location South Africa

Fantastic and really quick response from Tom. Friendly and helpful and the app works great! Money well spent.

Puppet Pelts

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer service was great. I was nervous to install the code myself so asked for help. They were able to get it installed without a problem and I didn't have to stress that I would kill my whole website. It works great!
Thanks!

Reindeer Leather

Location Poland

I wanted some app to show some product delivery time as well as free shipping, This app is solution for all my need and on top Tom is very helpful and very patience with my silly questions and request, i recommend this app.

Stuffgoodies

Location Norway

I installed the app and even though we are still in the trial Tom was very helpful to set up the app in our website.