FLATLAY Social Commerce

Activate a content marketing community of creators & customers

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

candysequanti

Time spent using app About 2 months

Flatlay has been incredibly helpful for sourcing social proof. I can't count how many of my other friends that are brand owners I've recommended it to.

September 27, 2021

Appreciate the feedback @candysequanti you rock! We love working with your team.

yraniaquineka

Time spent using app About 2 months

The team was incredibly supportive with helping our interns get onboarded and all our data synced into FLATLAY's system to take advantage of all the social channels we wanted to target. We were able to automate our influencer promotion workflow in just one day. Thanks again!

September 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback @yrabuaquineka! We're glad to have you as a client and helping the brand further scale : )

BalanceLovely™

The tech support is amazing, especially when it comes to fixing things that I broke - they are awesome!! Definitely want to add them to your sales channels.

Ajna Wellbeing

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I love this app. It's easy to use and it has helped me get discovered by new customers and fans across social.

Supreme Trimmer

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Flatlay has been an amazing sales channel for our company. We've partnered with some great creators and our revenue has increased significantly.

Xtrial Beauty

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I used the app to help my brand become more recognized with content creators on TikTok and IG -- so far it's been great and the customer service is outstanding...TY :)

The Collextion

Time spent using app 2 minutes

FLATLAY is a great application to connect and expand your reach with your real customers. I freely recommend this app.

June 14, 2021

Appreciate the feedback!
We're always an email away if you ever need us.

Custom Pet Pillows

Time spent using app 2 minutes

A fun and easy-to-use app! The campaign workflow to source content with our fans and followers is next level : )

Maskenwald

Location Germany
Time spent using app 3 minutes

My experience of partnering with Flatlay has been excellent. Navigating through setting up the app on Shopify, choosing products, and reaching out to Influencers was seamless.

THE FLYING SAUCER SPINNER

Time spent using app 2 minutes

I am glad to finally found something that actually helps my Shopify store get serious partners and collaborators. Love it!