Flightplan

Flightplan

by adMixt

Retarget Site Visitors on Facebook & Instagram w/ Product Ads!

Maelove Skincare

I used this app to implement manual advanced matching and that has also helped me correct some lingering FB pixel issues. Support has been good and Zach is great. I think this is a great time saver and something that can help you improve on ad performances in a small way but don't expect to double or triple ROAS just by using this app.

Ofertia

WARNING!!!! This app will claim an ad account for you in business manager that you will never be able to remove. DO NOT use this app if you do not want to manage ads through BM. You will never be able to get your account back!!!!

June 18, 2019

Very sorry, but Business Manager is a requirement to manage a Product Catalog and run Dynamic Ads. We apologize it wasn't clear that this was a Facebook requirement.

Kai Lani

I love this app! It's been great for my business in showing positive ROI each month. It's free and I only pay for my ads. Highly recommended to fashion companies looking to recapture sales from visitors who didn't purchase.

Rokamaestore

Hello, is the Flightplan application working or not?

June 18, 2019

Yes, the app works great!

Live Yoga Strong

If you are a complete and total noob and can't set up a Facebook Ad to save your life, then Flightplan will be good for you because it can do that for you.

If you know how to set up a Facebook Ad and want to use Flightplan for your retargeting ads, STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM THIS APP.

After using it for almost two months, I realized that my FB Ad stats were all whacked up. Way more purchases and add to carts and it didn't match up with what Shopify was reporting. Wasn't even close!

Turns out the Flightplan app was double and triple triggering my Facebook pixel, so my stats were all messed up. As soon as I deleted the app, everything was back to normal. Not happy at all with the messed up stats, and Flightplan is to blame. Stay far away if you use Facebook Ad Analytics at all!!

June 18, 2019

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with the app. If you email me at zach@flightplan.io I will make it up to you.

Personalize 2

Took less than 10-minutes to get setup and I began seeing sales within a few hours. Love the dynamic product ads on Facebook, and we've been seeing solid results from Instagram too.

Bootcuffsocks

Flightplan is the best. We tried 3-4 different apps before setting on this one. Easy install and the support is excellent. Our initial campaigns are returning about $100 for every $15 we invest in retargeting. We're thrilled.

Mermaid Pillow Co

Incredible app. Best Facebook/Instagram retargeting app we've used in our 8 years on Shopify. Support is phenomenal. We've been using it for over a year and we're seeing a 8x-9x return on average.

Lily Val

While easy to set up and use, it lacked several important features. We were unable to pick and choose specific products to show or not show. For instance, we did not want to show summer related items in the Fall or Winter, however, the only solution they offered was to make those items unavailable in our store. Obviously, this is unacceptable.

Additionally, the dashboard crashed frequently and half of the analytics did not show up. On the note of analytics, their "click through" and ROI numbers never matched what Facebook's own pixel indicated. While we use Flightplan for almost a year, we just decided to look elsewhere for our retargeting business.

Birdwell Beach Britches

Flightplan has proven to be an efficient and effective marketing tool for Birdwell. With an easy setup and very little ongoing overhead, Flightplan drives massive impact. The ROI has been exponential and decision to continue funding a no-brainer.

Previous 1