Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Surely Non-Alcoholic Wine

Super useful app that has better reporting and doesn't seem to slow my store down like another one did. Customer support was also great and helped me get it up and running fast. It seems to be helping with conversions already.

Kettle & Fire

Fomo really helped us improve our conversions, especially on our paid advertising landing pages and during product launches. We saw an increase in conversion rate of 20%+, which is great. I think the most useful part of Fomo is that having it live exposes other products in our portfolio to potential customers. We've seen customers increasing their cart sizes after seeing a notification that a customer somewhere bought a product they'd never tried. Lastly, this is the only social proof tool that doesn't seem to slow our site down. Highly recommend.

Podlyfe New Zealand

Execellent customer service from the FOMO team, really happy with The app seemlessly fits into our store design and always works as intended.

Bloomspace

Social proof apps have been shown time and time again to improve conversion rates. Unless they're using a tool like Fomo I'm very sceptical! Fomo lets you randomise when things appear, has tons of integrations, and gives you feedback on what parameters you need to change to improve conversion rate. Killer tool to have in your shopify arsenal.

Psolace

Social proof is extremely important for any online business. The Fomo app is the perfect choice when it comes to providing the best solution to build trust in your brand! It works really well, increases sales and is super easy to use. Highly recommend!

BO + BALA

Super easy to install & starts working straight away! Creates sense of FOMO in your visitors. Great !

Vape Gift

The FOMO team is amazing. I wanted a certain feature implemented and they had it done within a few hours. I also notice my conversion rate drops when I'm not using it, so I'm sure that it helps with sales.

It's definitely worth it to try out their free trial and see if it helps your store.

Penguin CBD

Fomo is by far the best social proof app available on Shopify. We've seen a great increase in conversions.

Airo Collective

Affordable, really helps social proof, and excellent value for the recent order pop up notification.

ILLARIY

After searching for months I found this amazing Social Proof App! Highly recommended, you will not regretted at all!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19