Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Natural Girl Wigs

It is literally the best social proof app on the market. Searched and installed every social proof app in the Shopify store and none are as good as Fomo.

I recommend. 10/10.

Hempdispensary

Love the easy integration of this app and the clear focus on helping retailers better position their brands to meet human needs. We have found this to be an enormously effective software in launching our partner female led PMS focused CBD oil brand

FreshCap Mushrooms

This app is so easy to use it is ridiculous- yet very powerful in terms of all the customization. They have done an AMAZING job of with the UX/UI... it just works. You will not regret getting this app.

SureMeal™ Nutrition

The app does precisely as advertised - it has assisted in sales improvement as we have tested the store with & without the app. Given the crowded space for many consumer products nowadays, social proof is becoming ever important. We are glad we have utilized fomo as a tool to assist us in helping craft the social proof.
www.suremeal.com

Prendas Ciclismo

I signed up to Fomo thanks to a link from another supplier we use. As there was a short free-trial period, I was happy to install it onto our store and evaluate it using our live customer data and I was impressed. We have now settled on ordering activity from Shopify, new Trustpilot reviews and new signups to Mailchimp. It's an excellent app and does exactly what you want to provide some social proof that people are interacting and buying from your store. It's also nice you can remove exact customer details.

Blacklisted Speed

As a brand new company with only a few products this app lets new potential customers know that other people are buying products from us and which products are being purchased the most. This is truly valuable as it adds a trust factor for potential customers.

ÓRTTU

This app helps us to increase sales on the website. So Easy and Effective way to achieve marketing goals.

Double Your WDW

This app has been a great way to get people to see products that I offer! Customers find my articles on pinterest, but were missing my products. This has gotten them to check out my product pages. So far so good!

Masterpiece By Numbers

FOMO is excellent. We run a UK and a USA store and use FOMO on both. It works perfectly.
We run a store with many product variations and FOMO does a great job of providing social proof. It also provides visitors with suggestions of paintings that they may like by showing recent sales.
FOMO customer service is outstanding also. The app pays for itself many times over.

Win All Day - Motivational & Inspirational Art

Fomo is simply awesome, very reliable company and product along with amazing support (especially from Arnold). They are going above and beyond for their customers providing instant stellar support for every question or issue you have. They helped us transform our motivational canvas art business WIN ALL DAY to the next level in our pursuit to empower you to chase your dreams, your passion, your desire to innovate, and in your search to create your legacy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18