FondMart , 14 reviews

September 18, 2023

I am in the process of using Fondmart as my dropshipping supplier for my clothing website but I have tried contacting them a couple of times through their chatbox on the app. I have left my details both times and I haven't heard from Fondmart at all, if the non contact carries on from them then I will be very reluctant to do business with them as it could tarnish your business as you will have disgruntled customers.
And I love all the products that Fondmart offers, it's been really hard to find supplier that has cool streetwear. Fondmart has it but has terrible customer service so far...

Creedance and Co
New Zealand
5 months using the app
March 18, 2023

The best app I have ever experienced. I always like it browsing for more products to import to my store

SIMWILLZ
Tanzania
About 1 month using the app
REAI Tech replied March 20, 2023

Hi, SIMWILLZ
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that our app has been the best you've ever experienced and that you find it useful for browsing products to import to your store. Our team works hard to provide a seamless and enjoyable user experience, so it's great to hear that we are meeting our customers' expectations. If you have any suggestions or feedback for us in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for choosing our app!

March 30, 2023

RUN! DO NOT USE. My first 2 orders and they already messed up. Items are not truly in stock. It seems like a scam at this point. Stop allowing vendors on Fondmart that are not going to ship! I was so hopeful as this was my last option for starting my fashion business but they have failed me :(

LOLLYPOP
4 months using the app
REAI Tech replied April 9, 2023

Hi,LOLLYPOP
Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to let you have a bad shopping experience. We will contact the relevant team as soon as possible to investigate the matter. We are always committed to providing the best service and products to our customers and ensuring that all orders are delivered on time. We sincerely hope to serve you again and restore your trust in us.

September 12, 2022

This app helps me a lot with my business, it's very convenient and I don't need to do most of the work. Fondmart helps me with it. Plus my sales manager, Zona, is very friendly and easy to work with.

PINKHIPPO
China
Over 1 year using the app
REAI Tech replied September 18, 2022

Hi PINKHIPPO,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have an easy shopping experience on FondMart!
We are always trying to make your business easier with us.
We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our Zona.
If you have any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.

August 23, 2022

Very reliable supplier with great customer service. Team is very helpful, worked with a few different account managers. Trustworthy company

Fashion Colab
New Zealand
REAI Tech replied August 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have trust on FondMart!
Any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.

September 2, 2022

We used this app as our supplier/distributer for our womens clothing business. Very simple and easy to use. Support staff are great with any questions you might have. Special shout out to Zona Hu our fondmart rep - she always replies quickly and always helps us find solutions to any issues we might have. Great app overall that makes things easy.

Hi Honey's Label
REAI Tech replied September 6, 2022

Hi Honey's Label,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have an easy shopping experience on FondMart!
We are always trying to make your business easier with us.
If you have any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.

July 16, 2022

The app works perfectly with my Shopify store. I just need to import clothing to my store with clicks and sell them. It makes everything convenient and more efficient.

affiliatesgod1111
8 months using the app
REAI Tech replied July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are delighted that you enjoy FondMart so far, and we hope to continue helping grow your sales.

August 29, 2022

I used the app, the app is good, integration seems to be working well. Jane from Fondmart reached out to me about anything she could help with. With less than an hour, we had our design drawn out and order was placed for production. Jane was absolutely wonderful and very helpful throughout the process.

fashionrunway.store
7 months using the app
REAI Tech replied August 31, 2022

Hi, fashionrunway.store
Thank you so much for your review!
We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our Jane.
We are always working hard to give our customers the best shopping experience, and we are so glad that you enjoy using FondMart!
Feel free to reach out again if you need any help. We are always ready to help you.

May 18, 2022

I used fondmart as my supplier, firstly they delivered wrong item. Now I bought a jacket in March. Haven’t received it. Made order again in April and they’ve been stuck at the sorting centre since the 11th of April when I reach out they ignore me. The after sale service is really bad. I’ve requested a refund still now answer.

SAX
South Africa
September 20, 2022

I love this app! It has been a seamless transition from another supplier with the help of my sales manager Zona Hu. The customization option is amazing!!

Belle Gitane
5 months using the app
REAI Tech replied September 23, 2022

Hi Belle Gitane,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you enjoy all the services at FondMart! We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our dear Zona.
Wish you a big success of your business with the help FondMart!