FondMart

FondMart

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
REAI Tech
4.8
September 26, 2022

I really like this App and the customer service is awesome. Zona was so helpful and answered all my questions expediently! Glad I found this app!

Manha's Outfitters
Time spent using app: About 2 months
REAI Tech replied September 26, 2022

Hi, Manha's Outfitters
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you like our APP and thanks for your recognization for our sales manager! They are indeed helpful and professional. :-)

Any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.

Edited September 26, 2022

Installed recently, smooth installation, lots of choices and very good prices. First order synchronized perfectly. Have one problem outstanding but they are working on it. My private label manager made a suggestion that saved me $350. I had to cancel that order for fraud reasons on the credit card used by my customer but the shipping times quoted for delivery to USA were 4 to 8 days! From China? Wow! I will update this review after some orders have been delivered, plus samples.

Voila Designer
Time spent using app: 3 months
REAI Tech replied September 24, 2022

Hi, Voila Designer
Thank you so much for your review!
Helping our customers save money is what we are always doing. We hope to offer you a competitive price and easy-use app.

If you have any questions, you can contact your private sales manager at any time, who is always helpful and professional. :-)

September 20, 2022

I love this app! It has been a seamless transition from another supplier with the help of my sales manager Zona Hu. The customization option is amazing!!

Belle Gitane
Time spent using app: 16 days
REAI Tech replied September 23, 2022

Hi Belle Gitane,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you enjoy all the services at FondMart! We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our dear Zona.
Wish you a big success of your business with the help FondMart!

September 12, 2022

This app helps me a lot with my business, it's very convenient and I don't need to do most of the work. Fondmart helps me with it. Plus my sales manager, Zona, is very friendly and easy to work with.

PINKHIPPO
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
REAI Tech replied September 18, 2022

Hi PINKHIPPO,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have an easy shopping experience on FondMart!
We are always trying to make your business easier with us.
We will be sure to pass on the compliment to our Zona.
If you have any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.

September 2, 2022

We used this app as our supplier/distributer for our womens clothing business. Very simple and easy to use. Support staff are great with any questions you might have. Special shout out to Zona Hu our fondmart rep - she always replies quickly and always helps us find solutions to any issues we might have. Great app overall that makes things easy.

Hi Honey's Label
Time spent using app: 10 months
REAI Tech replied September 6, 2022

Hi Honey's Label,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are so glad that you have an easy shopping experience on FondMart!
We are always trying to make your business easier with us.
If you have any questions or feedback, we are always ready to help.