Form Builder Pro

Form Builder Pro

by Crucial Commerce Apps

$0.99 Per Month - Contact Form | Mailchimp + PayPal + Stripe |

EMF Harmony

We had to give up on it because it is sooo slow. Forms would sometimes take 30 to 60 seconds to load on the page.

July 11, 2020

Hello EMF Harmony, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

Gala Wildlife

For me, the app was totally unintuitive and unresponsive in my editor. Deleted - it's only a form builder, so should be very straight forward.

March 2, 2020

Hello Gala Wildlife, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

** UPDATE **

I would really love to make this right, reviews are the blood and soul of our business. I would very much appreciate a reply.

A response would be greatly appreciated so we can resolve this issue for you please.

Risk Assessment Express

Nice looking forms, easy to construct and an excellent price. Customer service has been quick and attentive too. There are bugs in some elements of the software such as custom address features not copying over correctly but their developers have always been keen to rectify faults. Every day's a school day, right?!

kt0r

We need some wholesale forms for our business, we use Form Builder from Crucial Commerce Apps and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone needing custom forms made.

Essence Of Nature LLC

This is hands down the best form builder I came across thuss far...Glad I came across this app it's a lifesaver for what I needed not to mention it's .99 cents best price ever!!

Surrey Vapes | The Best Vape Store In Surrey, BC

We use this app to make custom wholesale and affiliate forms, it works great and without issue. Installation and setup is simple. Another A+ app from Crucial Commerce!