4.7
December 12, 2023

Incredible app and perfect for my needs. The support team behind is also great at fixing any issues that have come up while getting it set up on my shop. I plan to continue to use this service throughout the rest of my business needs.

TheLifeWeCapture
2 months using the app
August 31, 2023

Great app to make your sub' form. Very very EASY and the support team responded very fast. Recommend to everyone!

adz
About 2 months using the app
March 30, 2023

There are a lot of great features for this application and it was incredibly easy to produce a form myself. After I completed the form the .PDF file extension would not upload. I reached out to customer service, had an immediate collab response, and the issue was fixed within minutes.

The only thing that I would like to see on this app is the ability to submit .DST, .AI, .EPS, .CDR, and other forms of vector or art extensions.

BRCRK
4 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Excelente soporte!!

Apay Green
Peru
5 days using the app
June 13, 2023

Great experience. I had an issue when first creating the form and the customer service was excellent and quick to respond and resolve the issue. They even followed up to ensure everything else went smoothly. I am using the free version and it’s perfect for what I need.

Willow+Wicker
19 days using the app
June 27, 2023

Good app for a custom form. Customer service helped me with some issues I had using multiple forms and got it fixed promptly.

Tristar Racing Products
14 days using the app
May 29, 2023

I signed up and it was so easy to get a great custom form on my site! I also needed to have some editing done with the placement of the form and they got it done super fast! Thanks!

SLAMDINK
About 3 hours using the app
February 23, 2023

Great customer service. .......................................................................................

á | soi
Sweden
3 months using the app
March 31, 2023

Useless and too expensive app.

C'mon - you have basically no features in the free version and you want to charge 10 bucks per month for a usage of 2 (!) forms?? Waste of time.

VeloBird
Germany
4 minutes using the app
May 17, 2018

Great app, This form builder is free and easy

Toy Chef