EVM Form Builder ‑Custom Forms

EVM Form Builder ‑Custom Forms

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Make any contact form, wholesale order form, or questionnaire

Blue Monarch Skincare

First class customer service! I installed the app (which was very easy) then I needed help with getting my questionnaire up and running so I contacted them and they responded and got things going right away, no hassle, no drama. I am very pleased with this app.

July 6, 2021

Thanks for the review and appreciating our customer support. We assure you for continued support always. 😀🙏

Thevoov

I used this app to create a form to gain more information from my customers. Easy to use. I am not tech minded so I give the guys a message to install it on my website where I wanted it and they did it with out a problem. Thank you

Monarch Soap Company

I really enjoyed this app, I was looking to incorporate a wholesale form into my website and the customer service team helped me get everything uploaded. They were very responsive and great to work with. I really enjoy the app and their support. Thank you!

Project Solar

The team is awesome. Form wasn't built to accept PDFs so I emailed in and they built the functionality overnight. Really cool. Great customer support.

Cocowod

Great and useful app. High level. Fantastic customer sevice. Very easy to configurate. Abosutely recommended.

Little Cirkus

Quick response with some questions I had, and very professional and friendly customer service. Very pleased!

Shop Cadets

the app was easy to set up, and when there was a little difficulty connecting it to one of our email addresses, support was able to fix it for us!

Maine Community Solar

Quick response time, working with them now on a few issue I had. Hopefully all works out and I'm able to continue to use the app.

ChamonixRain Organics

Excellent app, and very happy with the professional and friendly customer service received. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

VIVITINA

The customized page is very professional and can fulfill my various requirements. After encountering a problem, the customer service is very professional and solved my problem in a timely manner. I think I would highly recommend this app to my friends.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6