Form Builder for Custom Forms

Create contact us form, wholesale form, questionnaire or any.

From $8.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Northern Asset Recovery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good and fast customer service! Love the app! We use it daily for our website and it has been very helpful.

1canoe2 Wholesale

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app was easy to plug in to our store. The team was quick to answer questions. I think it will work perfectly for what we need!

Midori Bikinis

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app was easy to install and meets all of our needs for an online form. Support replied to me within 24 hours and was very helpful in answering my questions. I highly recommend Form Builder!

Cupping Canada

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Incredibly easy to use and set up! For basic and intermediate forms, I would highly recommend this app, it works great and looks good!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for the review. We will continue to enhance the app further.

Greener Valley Trading Ltd.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy to install and create the forms that I wanted. I was up and running in no time. Support is very helpful if required.

July 4, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We will always try to provide best support.

IT33HP

ould you rate this app?

ould you rate this app?

Review body

Review body

Charliemadison Originals

The app was so easy to use and allowed me to customize the exact fields I needed. The perfect solution for my shop!

Epic Gift Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used the app to build the wholesale customer registration form. It is easy to use and does the job perfectly.

Gopurepressure

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Cheap and easy but missing a critical component of form building, which is to move questions around. Can't use it because of that as going back and making edits to your questionnaires is too time consuming to re-do.

Metaylor

I like the app but don't like the constant pop up to give it a rating after telling asking not to show again.