Form Builder ‑ Custom Form App

Form Builder ‑ Custom Form App

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Custom Form Builder App for Any Type of Forms - GDPR Compliant

1canoe2 Wholesale

This app was easy to plug in to our store. The team was quick to answer questions. I think it will work perfectly for what we need!

Midori Bikinis

This app was easy to install and meets all of our needs for an online form. Support replied to me within 24 hours and was very helpful in answering my questions. I highly recommend Form Builder!

Cupping Canada

Incredibly easy to use and set up! For basic and intermediate forms, I would highly recommend this app, it works great and looks good!

July 4, 2019

Thank you for the review. We will continue to enhance the app further.

Greener Valley Trading Ltd.

Very easy to install and create the forms that I wanted. I was up and running in no time. Support is very helpful if required.

July 4, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. We will always try to provide best support.

IT33HP

ould you rate this app?

ould you rate this app?

Review body

Review body

Charliemadison Originals

The app was so easy to use and allowed me to customize the exact fields I needed. The perfect solution for my shop!

Epic Gift Wholesale

I used the app to build the wholesale customer registration form. It is easy to use and does the job perfectly.

Buy Wheel Chairs

Works great, really good so far.

Kesmekesme

Super easy. Great app. 10 star.

Amorie Apparel

Needed an online applicaton for my brand ambassador's, this app came in handy!

Previous 1 3 4