Mag: Form Builder , 44 reviews

4.5
August 10, 2023

It is exaclty what i was looking for. It works perfectly! The support team that help me to install the code with some issues that I had were incredible efficient. I am really grateful with their help as without them I couldn´t make it. Thanks!

Art Living Home
About 18 hours using the app
MyAppGurus replied August 14, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate hearing that our app was user-friendly and enabled you to create your form without any field limitations. We strive to deliver fast and efficient support services and take pride in assisting our users. If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We're here to help!

June 26, 2023

Used there form builder app, very easy to use and customise exactly how I wanted. I had an issue because I'm using a specific theme where all the pages are linked so adding the theme to one page added it to all but I got in contacted with them and over a google meet call they solved this for me very quickly. Great customer service thanks

GBHOME
About 2 hours using the app
MyAppGurus replied June 26, 2023

Thank you for your feedback lewis! We're glad to hear that you found our app easy to use and that it allowed you to create your form without any limitations on the fields. We take pride in providing fast and efficient support services. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

July 11, 2023

Simple and very effective form builder. The guide was very clear and any issue I had, customer support was there and quick with solutions. If you're looking for a free alternative to some off these over complicated apps, this is your best pick.

SureOptix
About 3 hours using the app
MyAppGurus replied July 17, 2023

Thank you, SureOptix, for your valuable feedback! We are delighted to learn that you found our app user-friendly and that it enabled you to create your form without any field limitations. We take pride in delivering prompt and efficient support services. Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to help!

Edited June 19, 2023

The app is easy to use, I was able to create my form without limiting the fields. And the support service is fast.

Asian Air Safari, Inc
Philippines
3 days using the app
MyAppGurus replied June 21, 2023

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you found our app easy to use and that it allowed you to create your form without any limitations on the fields. We take pride in providing fast and efficient support services. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

March 22, 2024

great app

Les éditions Sésames
France
Edited July 6, 2023

Thank you Ajay, you were a great help in personally handling our store. Looking forward in working with you in the future.

Pinball Store
India
About 1 hour using the app
MyAppGurus replied July 5, 2023

Hi there,

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using our service. We always strive to provide the best service to our customers; however, sometimes unexpected issues arise that are beyond our control.

During our conversation on the support chat, we informed you that the specific feature you requested is not currently available in our app. However, we do offer a state drop-down option within another feature or we can do customization for you.

If you have any further queries or require any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. We are more than happy and ready to help you.

Please let us know your query, and we will be ready to assist you.