Formilla Live Chat

Formilla Live Chat

by Formilla.com

Live chat with visitors in real-time.

Canine Designs

This app is totally awesome! Easy install. Simple yet comprehensive instructions. Absolutely the best customer support and so much more than a great live chat app. Includes newsletter (email) messaging, in-app pop up messages, integration with Google Analytics and others, helper bots and more. Love it.

Sanditas

Formilla is a great & easy app. Excellent, fast problem-solving support. Recommend with five stars.

wholesalewaterheater

Works great with great support. Pretty simple to set up, but support is great if you need help. Very satisfied.

Swing Cushions USA

I moved over from another chat app that was difficult to use and not timely in receiving chat requests. Formilla is neither of those! This is an awesome app. Easy to install. Easy to use. Fast connections with chat customers. The only thing it lacks is your potential customers cannot send pictures in chat thread. Formilla tells me this is going to be available very soon. Looking forward to that feature coming on board. This is the chat app to choose if you do not want to mess around with cumbersome installs, bots, etc. Simply download the app and you are chatting with customers in real-time!

Vitasell.net

Its a good app its simple and easy it's doing the job perfectly. i recommend it 100% Thanks for making such an amazing addon. One click install. No coding. Heaps of options. Looks great. Works great. Automation is insane. Couldn't be better. Oh and the mobile app works great too.

Naturally Chic B2B Canada

Surprised at how many chat requests we get per day after implementing this tool. Very happy so far and getting more conversions!

JAM Cosmetics

Works well, but (to my understanding) messages received while agents are offline don't have a contact option, so I'm not sure how we would get back to them. Otherwise very happy with how the app works!

Watches Rus

So far soo Good !
Tried Tidio And It's missing many features. Formilla Is the best we have tried soo far.
Thanks

Baby Feverr

I tried several chat apps before this one and none were halfway as efficient! I love that I can chat with my customers anywhere I am via my iphone app! This is so perfect!

Martemcollection

Awesome app, just downloaded it and I am so much loving it

Previous 1 3 4