Formilla Live Chat

Formilla Live Chat

by Formilla.com

Live chat with visitors in real-time.

Skull Jewelry Rocks

I tried a ton of different chat apps and customer service apps. I didn't really like any of them. Now, this app, I like. Formilla is easy to use, easy to install and I can use a phone app to chat with customers as well. So, I don't need to sit at my desk 24/7. Well If I had a life I wouldn't need to. I can at least walk the dogs whenever I want without worrying about missing something important.

Hockeygear

Easy to install and use. Excellent app for Live Chat

With Christes

Great App!! Easily integrated with Google Talk . No hassle

Fashion Effects

User friendly and very customizable.... We really appreciate when a app has a fast and responsive customer service, two thumbs up for this guys.
Recommended...!

Black Velvet Sydney

I love this app - i thought i would need LiveTalk, but this has generated extra 20% in site sales in the first week!

Mastmotorsports

Excellent chat client! Our business started using this chat client 2 weeks ago and have increased online sales 20% already!

The mobile app works great as well!

Reefhydro

Very nice chat and they are great with support. Very quick to respond and get issues resolved.

rplawn

Super easy to use! Easy navigation and user-friendly - I was online chatting within minutes! Definitely the app of choice to support customers online! Mobile and tablet friendly doesn't hurt either:)

Amplify Cosmetics™

I love this app! It is so fun seeing real time visitors on my website and engaging in conversations with them.

PurpleMunky

Very happy using Formilla, great service, price and product!! Check it out on www.purplemunky.com