Formilla Live Chat

Formilla Live Chat

by Formilla.com

Live chat with visitors in real-time.

Pido Pido

Find it very easy to use. This tool attracted more clients and made them buy more products from my online store!

Beautiful Photo Props

Loving what I'm seeing so far and their customer service is impeccable! AND I got in on the yearly discounted rate too!! Great job Formilla!!!

Miss Ashley Jewelry

I LOVE this app. Incredibly easy to use, especially for a gal who has trouble with apps and computers. I was able to personalize the look of the chat box to match my business's colors. I was away from the computer one time and a customer was able to easily write me and emailed it right to my phone. Having that chat or email box right on the screen of my website really makes it easier for customers who have quick questions and want to be answered quickly. So happy I saw this app. Absolutely worth only $12 a month!

Skin Care By Suzie

Excellent chat for the price. Their website monitoring is quick to update. Good email forwarding to my support desk app. If you don't have a support desk they have one built in to manage emails. Chat works good quick to respond. Customer support has responded to all my questions, (and I ask A lot) very professionally and have taken care of any problems. They seem to be interested in my features request. My last chat service I used for 3 years never added any new features. I hate using service that rest on what they have done. The service is an excellent value for the $8 a month.

Tech 4 Canada

This is a really great and helpful app! Very easy to customize with your own colors and words. My favorite feature is the integration with google chat! Is an easier way to chat and monitor the chat in different devices!

Lectern Store by Urbann

Great app! Easy to use, effective. The "Most active visitors" functionality is very useful! I really like it. Installation is a breeze and, yes, great support! You can chat with your clients in minutes. I highly recommend it.

linenshed

I have installed this app a month ago and i am very satisfied, the customer service is very efficient. I am impatient to have the mobile app linked to it, i badly need to receive automatic notifications of chat on my Ipad. This is a must this company needs to work on very quickly.

Madly Deeply Co.

I love the app! The developer called me and walked me through into installing the app. Very simple but effective app.

Opuszone.com

App installed today, so far so good, great service, full attention. Testing the standard plan to up grade to another later.

1 2 4 Next