Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Fswerks

6/17 Update
Their service stopped working back in March yet they kept billing

Multiple attempts at contact via email, messenger, and phone no responses

We have cancelled service now

=====
Previous review:
Good start, but could add more features and pricy...

Seems to take quite some time to load posts if you have an active social media with many feeds. This should be fixed to sort them by days, then pagenate them by month... that way would not need to load so many at once and would keep you organized when approving posts.

Feeds, you cant delete them... once created you can only rename them... but allowing multiple feeds is nice to have

Limited number of services and tags... 10 services, and 5 tags? Really? for $50/mon!? Seems it should be like 50 services and 1000 tags... (Services are links to each social media - facebook, twitter, instagram, that would be 3 etc) and tags, well of course you might want to monitor tons of tags, and see no reason why its so limited... So this might work if you only plan to follow your own tag, not multiple for branding only.

Adding tags to posts is slow... and no way to go back to the posts without starting over, thus for now I open two tabs, one for posts, one for tags and makes a little better, but still slow going... tags should simply have a X close button added and should bring you right where you left off in posts

Limited sizes for embedding... I modified the code, but should have more control and scale text accordingly with css to avoid having size limits... if I want the photos 50pixels I should be able to etc...for the minifeed for example.. perhaps i wanted to fill the entire screen with super tiny pics...right now its limited to 16 column and 4 rows

Perhaps add ability to auto scroll the slider at various speeds with pauses each photo might be nice.

Hashtags.. Unsure if we should add it in the tags or not, instructions do not specify... Terms or Hashtags? Are they searched differently? They show differently in the stats. Those stats should also be clickable to open them in a new window. When I search by tags via FB/IG/Other I'm finding this app is missing MANY posts that are displaying the tags...??? This needs to show ALL posts that display a tag, especially if we are limited to so few tags.

Tagging products is very useful and most likely the main reason people will use this... so people know its all done manually so on popular sites you will need to maintain this on a daily basis with new posts. One limitation I noticed is it does not allow seach by SKU or by description, only title...

Hopefully the developer will work on updating this to make some of these tweaks.

Province of Canada

If your brand uses Instagram than you should also use Foursixty. From our experience its the best way (form and function) to add beautiful social feeds to your Shopify store. Icing on the cake, the feed(s) are shop-able. The 5-star rating also applies to Michael and his team's customer support.

Stylish Outdoors

Great app, very easy to setup and works exactly like it should.

Would be nice if comments, likes etc where able to be displayed as well (as an option). I realise this is a new app so perhaps it's something the developers are already working on.

Fourstar Clothing

We've had instagram feeds on our sites before, and always wanted to make them shopable. But most products out there were bundled with other products and geared towards companies with zillions of dollars in their marketing budget.

Then, MIke and Foursixty came along and made our wish a reality. Awesome app, super easy to install and use, and at an affordable price! Customer service is top-notch.

They've already pushed a few new features. Can't wait to see what else they've got in store.

Highly recommend the Foursixty app!

Beau Boutique UK

Excellent App, highly recommend using this for your store, it's the way forward, especially for shops who regularly use Instagram, Facebook etc to promote their store. Michael has been such great help and the app is very easy to install and use. I use it for my homepage.

Altar Ego

Michael and his team made the installation and use of the Foursixty app so simple. The Foursixty app itself allows us to focus our time on our Instagram page and harness the power of our feed directly on our website. It helps us work more efficiently, generates a more dynamic feeling for our homepage and drives conversion for our site. I would highly recommend this product.

Louche Lily

My experience with Foursixty has been incredible. I'm so excited to add something to further the customers experience in a more immediate and easy (for me) to use way. Foursixty really adds an edge and sets me apart from my competition - I was noticing that all of the sites in my field ended up looking similar and really wanted Louche Lily to stand out. I'm so glad I found them! The customer service has been incredible and I have been telling all of my entrepreneur friends about it. You gotta try them!

mini mioche

Foursixty has been an amazing addition to our website! It makes our Instagram feed that much better. We have a very engaged Instagram audience and this helps our customers shop for exactly what they want. We have seen great conversion to sale with this app. They also have a good support team that will answer any questions you have. I highly recommend it.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next