December 18, 2023

I was looking for flexibility and ease of use when I was looking for Landing Page Builder. Foxify is by far the best app to achieve both. It is very intuitive to use and I was also amazed by so many additional features that can be useful to integrate to your Shopify Theme. On top of that, the customer support team is very quick to response and is so helpful! That is a huge bonus point especially for those who is new to Landing page builder. I absolutely recommend this app for web designing.

RideSync
About 2 months using the app
December 29, 2023

Zuri was super helpful and patient. while i was facing trouble adjusting image size as per device and zuri solved it within a minute.
super easy to use platform with modern page designs. the support staff is extremely fast, resourceful and helpful. :-)

EcoChicPlace
Pakistan
January 11, 2024

Foxify has saved me so much time and money! I used to have to hire a developer to create custom pages for my Shopify store, but now I can do it myself with Foxify, and the pages look so nice and convert so well!

Fuzzy Flair
January 22, 2024

Great app for building custom pages and sections in Shopify! Even greater customer support! I recommend it!

Tech Bella
2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Easy to use and navigate through. Overall good expierence with this page builder and the customer support team is really outstanding! They've helped me with tons of things and really think with you when it comes to certain issues.

Highly recommend you give this page builder a try! :)

PineHush
November 24, 2023

GOOD AND HELPFUL APP AND THEME IM USING BOTH SINCE LONG TIME VERY HELPFUL STAFF AND ALSO ATTRACTIVE THEME

InArt-Studio
India
About 1 year using the app
December 4, 2023

Best page builder I have found for Shopify! Very customizable and easy to use. Add to that the team is super helpful and responsive and you really can’t go wrong. Do yourself a favor and add this app to your Shopify store today. You will not regret it!

Gadget Swift
26 days using the app
December 20, 2023

Chloe has been incredibly helpful with my inquiries, and Foxify is a breeze to use. I'm currently in the process of building my webpage, and I want to express my gratitude for enabling small businesses like ours to create beautiful websites

VivaLa Fragrance
20 days using the app
January 2, 2024

They were very quick to respond, and they were able to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed with their level of service and support.

TechFlicker
12 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Amazing app! App works good and support is great.

VIN & SNÖ