December 29, 2023

Zuri was super helpful and patient. while i was facing trouble adjusting image size as per device and zuri solved it within a minute.
super easy to use platform with modern page designs. the support staff is extremely fast, resourceful and helpful. :-)

EcoChicPlace
Pakistan
March 29, 2024

this is awsome probaly the best support team ever they can help you with anything and they are very quick.

SXRGE
7 days using the app
January 2, 2024

They were very quick to respond, and they were able to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. I was very impressed with their level of service and support.

TechFlicker
3 months using the app
December 20, 2023

Chloe has been incredibly helpful with my inquiries, and Foxify is a breeze to use. I'm currently in the process of building my webpage, and I want to express my gratitude for enabling small businesses like ours to create beautiful websites

VivaLa Fragrance
4 months using the app
March 29, 2024

The app is good for us so far. Customer service is fast, helpful and professional

Freshbles
3 days using the app
January 31, 2024

Great app and support. Zuri was really helpful, thank you!

Artbeasts
February 11, 2024

Kai gave amazing service to help me. He went beyond what I expected.

Liqua Nutrients
New Zealand
January 9, 2024

Amazing app! App works good and support is great.

VIN & SNÖ
Netherlands
5 months using the app
February 27, 2024

The absolute best landing page builder

Velloy
About 2 months using the app
December 4, 2023

Best page builder I have found for Shopify! Very customizable and easy to use. Add to that the team is super helpful and responsive and you really can’t go wrong. Do yourself a favor and add this app to your Shopify store today. You will not regret it!

Gadget Swift