Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

Frankie, AI Personalized Product Recommendation Assistant

RPM Clothing

Frankie has been a huge help to grow our online business. We are really impressed & the team were extremely supportive in setting up & providing ongoing support.

Empire Skate

This is a really solid recommendations app. It has performed consistently well with a great conversion rate.
The support that we have received from the team at Frankie has been top drawer, and any help I have needed has been provided almost immediately.
I have found this app to have a far superior conversion rate to the previous recommendations app I used. Keep up the good work!

February 20, 2020

We really appreciate the positive feedback from you, and all our merchants. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Glarious

Best ROI you can get on a Shopify app. They actually helped me to setup my own independent A/B test, and while the results weren't significant at first, after 2-3 weeks Frankie version showed improvement of 15% in revenue per user, and 18% improvement in the conversion rate. Definitely worth every penny!

Headstart

The Frankie App is a no-brainer for anyone that wants to sell more. Easy to install and set up and there is great help on hand from the team if you want it. It creates a nice looking image gallery for your store that simply makes customer conversions increase. No downside. Strongly Recommend.

February 20, 2020

Great to hear that Frankie is helping your store do better. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

MamiLashes

STUPID APP YOU HAVE TO PAY 10$ AND 1.5 % AFTER THE FREE TRIAL BUNCH OF THIEVES DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING THIS APP this is the truth !!

February 19, 2020

Pricing for the Frankie app is widely published and available to you, and all merchants prior to app installation. Many, many merchants have enjoyed 30+ % growth in revenue from Frankie. They tell us the fee for Frankie is, in fact, a small cost for such a large gain in revenue. The uplift in sales from Frankie has been AB tested multiple times, and independent tests verify the significant lift in sales from Frankie. We note that you only had the app for 30 MINUTES, did not enable the app, and therefore, never had the opportunity for your store to gain more revenue. We think this is a shame and lost opportunity for you. However, we wish you the best.

Electraswim

Tried more than a few product recommendations/personalization apps, got the most uplift with Frankie. Also installation was really easy

February 19, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We're super glad to hear that your store is enjoying increased conversions rates, and increased sales. Welcome to the Frankie family!

Beast Factor

Great app. Recommendations really make sense. It makes sales. Support is there when you need it. Try it.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your review. Great to hear that Frankie is making more sales for your store. Let us know if we can be of any further help.

ChokeSports

I was looking for a new recommendation app for my store and Frankie ticked all the boxes. I decided to give it a shot and was gladly surprised with the prompt and professional support as well as how intuitive the app dashboard is. Now I'm just waiting for the Klaviyo integration to offer more design and configuration options so I can change this review to 5 stars. I can highly recommend this app!

January 29, 2020

Hi JP, thanks for sharing your own personal recommendation of Frankie and for posting the positive review! We love the fact that you're making use of our Klaviyo-Frankie integration. We're busy working on making it even better and we'll let you know as the improvements rollout. Great to be supporting your business.

WORLD

Frankie has been a fabulous addition to our online store. It offers a greater level of service and thoughtfulness for the customer helping them staying longer on our site and assisting them in making better purchases. This has resulted in less returns and bigger basket sizes! An exciting opportunity to make our digital experience a little bit more like our customer facing experience which is important to our brand.

January 29, 2020

We love the fact that we get to support such iconic brands and businesses like WORLD. Great to have you as a customer and looking forward to doing everything we can, to ensure you meet all your Ecommerce goals for 2020!

Electro Snacks

Finally a product recommendation app that works! They offered to a/b test it for free against the other popular recommendation app, and AOV was 10% more for Frankie. Thanks for all your help! Would definitely recommend!

January 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Our team really appreciates your feedback. We're really motivated to deliver the best results for you.

Previous 1 3 4