Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

AI Personalized Recommendations. Guaranteed results.

Anaya Home

They made a quick update to seamlessly work with wholesale gorilla in under 30 min. Amazing service!

April 6, 2020

Our support team loves turning around our customers' requests quickly. We understand and appreciate the importance of your business. We'll always do our best for you. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Lena Lulu

If I could give this app 20 stars, I would. Let me start off by saying that Bunty is amazing. I downloaded this app and within 3 hours I had a personalized email from Bunty welcoming me. Bunty was very good at explaining the app and how things would roll out. Bunty also noticed a tech glitch (that had nothing to do with the Frankie app) and suggested I have it looked at. I told him that I was aware and was waiting to hear back from support. Bunty then OFFERED.....OFFERED to take a look at it and fix it if he could. What can I say, going above and beyond isnt even enough to describe how helpful the people who run this app are. They'll support you any way that they can, even if its not a part of their app. Im sticking with this app. They want their users to make money, and will support them any way that they can Thank you Bunty! (BTW, I still have not heard back from the app owners of the tech glitch.) Thants ok, Bunty to the rescue! Personalized app----Personalized Service.. Win Win!

April 6, 2020

We love helping our customers and love it, even more, when they take time to post a review. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. All the very best.

Claudias Health Shop

fast support. awesome service. I can recommend it. It is far better than any other app I tried so far that shows personalized recommandations.

March 30, 2020

It's a pleasure providing you and your team support. Thanks for the review and the great feedback. Happy selling!

Empire Skate

This is a great app, loads of customizations available, bust most importantly it works. Upsell and top picks have an excellent conversion rate - better than previous recommendation apps I have used. The AI knows...

March 30, 2020

Great to hear how well Frankie is working for your store. We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Our team are really motivated to help merchants like you. All the best.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Works very well, speed is very good and it syncs with all my apps even email
marketing! Love this app

March 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that Frankie is working so well for you. We look forward to continuing to support you as a customer.

BabiDas

Best personalization app available for Shopify. Installation is easy, the support team is really quick and nice, and we do see an improvement in performance.

March 25, 2020

I've passed on your review to the support team - they were really appreciative of your kind words - thank you. Like you, we totally believe in personalizing the shopping experience. We love hearing that Frankie is the #1 personalization app!

BodyFX

This app has seen an 18% increase in sales from our last recommended app.
The support has been amazing and have gone The extra mile for us. Get this app and you should see a very nice ROI.

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review and sharing the increase in sales from Frankie. We totally believe in validating results with Ab tests to show the uplift in results from Frankie. Keep up the great work!

RPM Clothing

Frankie has been a huge help to grow our online business. We are really impressed & the team were extremely supportive in setting up & providing ongoing support.

March 25, 2020

Big shout out to the team at RPM. Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Love ya work!

Empire Skate

This is a really solid recommendations app. It has performed consistently well with a great conversion rate.
The support that we have received from the team at Frankie has been top drawer, and any help I have needed has been provided almost immediately.
I have found this app to have a far superior conversion rate to the previous recommendations app I used. Keep up the good work!

February 20, 2020

We really appreciate the positive feedback from you, and all our merchants. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Glarious

Best ROI you can get on a Shopify app. They actually helped me to setup my own independent A/B test, and while the results weren't significant at first, after 2-3 weeks Frankie version showed improvement of 15% in revenue per user, and 18% improvement in the conversion rate. Definitely worth every penny!

March 25, 2020

We're really pleased you worked out the ROI of Frankie - it's something we encourage our merchants to do so they can see just how good Frankie is. Keep up the great work. Merchants like you enjoy every success.

Previous 1 3 4