Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

AI Personalized Recommendations. Guaranteed results.

Muscle X

Awesome app, works well and does a fantastic job. Have seen good improvement.

Also probably the best service we’ve ever had from an app. Very hands on in making sure it’s set up perfectly for what you need.

May 20, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. We enjoyed doing the AB testing with you. Always happy to help.

No Shave Life LLC

Frankie has provided measurable results that other recommendation apps we tried did not. Their analytics are more in depth. The team is extremely helpful and responsive. I'm very happy with Frankie and excited to see how the product develops even further.

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. We work hard to provide measurable results. We really appreciate you sharing your experience.

Bettie Monroe

This app has been great for increasing our online sales on our website. The team were really helpful in setting it up and answering all our questions. Then they went through how it worked and how to do tweaks. Weekly we get an email of the increase in sales from using the ap and it's amazing, a massive increase. I would highly recommend. THANKS TEAM :-)

April 29, 2020

Thank you for the review. Our team love hearing how we are genuinely helping merchants do better. Keep up the great work!

your925silver

this is the second store were we apply this! its the 1st time an APP that works PERFECT OUT OF THE BOX! and yet developer dont yet come edit theme to the most perfect way, iam ansious to see after developer touch the theme ahah :) super!

April 29, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate it. Yes, we have invested a lot of effort into making Frankie work right from installation. We want you to have the best possible experience right from the start. So happy that you are pleased!

TuaPrata

April 29, 2020

Our developers who have worked so hard to make Frankie the best recommendation app are so pleased to receive your review. Thank you!

Anaya Home

They made a quick update to seamlessly work with wholesale gorilla in under 30 min. Amazing service!

April 6, 2020

Our support team loves turning around our customers' requests quickly. We understand and appreciate the importance of your business. We'll always do our best for you. Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Lena Lulu

If I could give this app 20 stars, I would. Let me start off by saying that Bunty is amazing. I downloaded this app and within 3 hours I had a personalized email from Bunty welcoming me. Bunty was very good at explaining the app and how things would roll out. Bunty also noticed a tech glitch (that had nothing to do with the Frankie app) and suggested I have it looked at. I told him that I was aware and was waiting to hear back from support. Bunty then OFFERED.....OFFERED to take a look at it and fix it if he could. What can I say, going above and beyond isnt even enough to describe how helpful the people who run this app are. They'll support you any way that they can, even if its not a part of their app. Im sticking with this app. They want their users to make money, and will support them any way that they can Thank you Bunty! (BTW, I still have not heard back from the app owners of the tech glitch.) Thants ok, Bunty to the rescue! Personalized app----Personalized Service.. Win Win!

April 6, 2020

We love helping our customers and love it, even more, when they take time to post a review. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. All the very best.

Claudias Health Shop

fast support. awesome service. I can recommend it. It is far better than any other app I tried so far that shows personalized recommandations.

March 30, 2020

It's a pleasure providing you and your team support. Thanks for the review and the great feedback. Happy selling!

Empire Skate

This is a great app, loads of customizations available, bust most importantly it works. Upsell and top picks have an excellent conversion rate - better than previous recommendation apps I have used. The AI knows...

March 30, 2020

Great to hear how well Frankie is working for your store. We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Our team are really motivated to help merchants like you. All the best.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Works very well, speed is very good and it syncs with all my apps even email
marketing! Love this app

March 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear that Frankie is working so well for you. We look forward to continuing to support you as a customer.