Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

AI Personalized Recommendations. Guaranteed results.

Dono Mano

Amazing app. Beautiful UI and great results! definitely recommended for Fashion stores that are looking to for a recommendation engine that is smarter than what Shopify offers

語時設計

I tried several up-sell apps, and keep Frankie only. It looks good, easy to implement, and make me sell more from day 1. Every online store need an AI salesman inside, give Frankie a shot.

emmafordswim

I run 2 shopify stores and find Frankie fantastic! The reporting is really easy to understand and the online support has been great when i have run into any issues. Highly recommend.

Alpha Killaz

Good results, only company I found that was able to provide a/b test to prove that their product works. And it does!

Streetpit

The best support and communication I have ever experienced from Shopify app developers. Great team and amazing product which will keep improving and getting smarter.

Company Store

A fantastic app, with great support.
Our customers appreciate the personalized recommendations and we have noticed an increase in conversion rates since using Frankie.

Golf Warehouse NZ

We have tried a number of recommendation apps, and Frankie has so far surpassed our expectations (and the performance of all others). They have created a superb app, with a fantastic weekly email update and an ultra-responsive support team, I highly recommend utilising them as part of your website sales platform.

Art Fever

The support I have received from Frankie has been 5 star and Bunty who has inserted and customized the app has been brilliant, I couldn't recommend them enough.

February 20, 2020

Thanks for the positive 5-star review. Bunty and the support team were thrilled to receive it.

Lavendeya

This app is amazing!!!
It does exactly what it says, it's very reasonably priced for what you get in return and the service is amazing. I had a few changes I needed with the placement of some of the products and the developer jumped on it right away and helped with everything !!! I literally did not need to lift a finger!!!
VERY VERY IMPRESSED with the help I received.

Annah Stretton

We have added Frankie to our updated site and are seeing great results! The support provided is fantastic and efficient - Very happy!