Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Hiplee

Powerful Upsell & Cross-Sell AI Product Recommendations App

Napoliano

Great app, the recommendation widget has some real powerful insights, increase my average order a solid 10%

February 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Frankie's reporting and that Frankie has contributed so positively to your sales.

nisa

The Frankie team are sooo helpful and hands on. They really understand what drives people to buy - would thoroughly recommend.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review. Let us know if you have any more questions or if we can help in any way.

Fresh Hoods

We have a huge catalog of over 1000 products, Frankie really helps us put the right product in front of the right customer. Definitely an uplift in sales after installation.

February 20, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. It's supoer motivating for the team here to hear how Frankie handles your larger number of SKUs to improve your shoppers' experience.

NipKit

I usually don't take time to review apps on Shopify, but the team at Frankie worked so hard to make their app work in our store and they really deserve to be acknowledged for their awesome app and service.

March 25, 2020

Our team were thrilled to read your review. Thank you for taking the time to write it. It makes all the hard work we out in to make merchants like you succeed, really worth it. All the best!

hej hej

We have used Frankie app for five months and achieved a 5.2% conversion rate when using the app. The team are super helpful and supportive with getting setup and providing ongoing advice regarding the app. I recommend this app to anyone trying to improve their conversion rate.

Dono Mano

Amazing app. Beautiful UI and great results! definitely recommended for Fashion stores that are looking to for a recommendation engine that is smarter than what Shopify offers

語時設計

I tried several up-sell apps, and keep Frankie only. It looks good, easy to implement, and make me sell more from day 1. Every online store need an AI salesman inside, give Frankie a shot.

emmafordswim

I run 2 shopify stores and find Frankie fantastic! The reporting is really easy to understand and the online support has been great when i have run into any issues. Highly recommend.

Alpha Killaz

Good results, only company I found that was able to provide a/b test to prove that their product works. And it does!

Streetpit

The best support and communication I have ever experienced from Shopify app developers. Great team and amazing product which will keep improving and getting smarter.