FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

by Hexasoft Development

Detect high risk orders, prevent fraud and chargeback

Kreative Kollections By KC

The customer service is horrible. I was charged a monthly fee and should not have been. reached out and was told I have to contact Shopify for a refund. everyone knows shopify doesn't refund directly for apps the actually app company has too, its in writing everywhere on shopify support. I even provided this proof to the rep I spoke to. Please find another app to use.

March 21, 2021

We had agreed on the refund on the first reply to your email. And, we had also politely requested you to contact Shopify via the chat/email to initiate the refund process. (For this, we have also re-confirmed the refund process with Shopify Team, and this would be the right process).

Anyway, can you please contact Shopify team via the chat/email at your account to initiate the refund? So that we can close the issue.

Black Alice Lingerie

Doesn't work as expected. Blacklist customers still can place orders, which is not what we want. We need to block certain customers from submitting orders.

November 3, 2020

We suspect the App wasn't properly installed, as there was no transaction captured in our system. Can you please reinstall the App and try again? If issue still persist, please contact us at support@fraudlabspro.com for assistance.

Reinforced Beds

The FlaudLabs Pro app has been an excellent addition to the Reinforced Bed Company's website, giving us more protection/security in mind for both us and our customers.

Dumux

I use this app and it is amazing. I recommend it to everyone because is very useful. Help accurately to identify any fraud.

Folger Technologies LLC

Flagged normal orders, even orders I manually took the payment on. and didn't flag real fraud, pointless, worse then the built in shopify system. I was looking for something to automatically cancel high risk orders, this cant even find them.

GDF Studio

Simple app for Transactional fraud checks, cost effective and very responsive support staff.

Could not recommend more.

Rudman's Gifts

I only have 1 sale since my store just open and it did fine. It makes me fell more secure since right before I opened I had 2 known emails sign up for an email notification of store opening. I found out via an email verification search that they had problems so I added the FraudPro app.

Db House

Great app really help to protect your business

Gmarley

So far so good - tested a few others and Fraudlabs definitely has the most options for rules. Would recommend to anyone facing issues with charge backs.

Bibset

i love this app it is protect you from fraud

Previous 1 3