FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

by Hexasoft Development

Protect online business from fraud and reduce chargeback

GDF Studio

Simple app for Transactional fraud checks, cost effective and very responsive support staff. Could not recommend more.

Rudman's Gifts

I only have 1 sale since my store just open and it did fine. It makes me fell more secure since right before I opened I had 2 known emails sign up for an email notification of store opening. I found out via an email verification search that they had problems so I added the FraudPro app.

Db House

Great app really help to protect your business

Gmarley

So far so good - tested a few others and Fraudlabs definitely has the most options for rules. Would recommend to anyone facing issues with charge backs.

Bibset

i love this app it is protect you from fraud

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Love the app. Makes me feel so much more secure about preventing fraud. Easy to use.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Great tool to avoid fraud!! Must Have! https://sexyrealsexdolls.com

Mobility Phones

My worst mistake with my first business was trusting this app for a year +. Over $2,000 in recent approved transactions have become chargebacks and still counting! You will be better off trusting the opinion of a rock for some of these cases. Do yourself a favor and use a real service like NoFraud or Signified from the get-go, as fraudlabs has proven to be nothing but a sad joke for me.

New Loops

Free is good and I can stop people suspected of fraud. Thank you!

Hazelyard

fraudlabs said it was all good no risk, then i get charge backs, does not work
Previous 1 3