FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

by Hexasoft Development

Protect online business from fraud and reduce chargeback

Black Alice Lingerie

Doesn't work as expected. Blacklist customers still can place orders, which is not what we want. We need to block certain customers from submitting orders.

November 3, 2020

We suspect the App wasn't properly installed, as there was no transaction captured in our system. Can you please reinstall the App and try again? If issue still persist, please contact us at support@fraudlabspro.com for assistance.

Reinforced Beds

The FlaudLabs Pro app has been an excellent addition to the Reinforced Bed Company's website, giving us more protection/security in mind for both us and our customers.

Dumux

I use this app and it is amazing. I recommend it to everyone because is very useful. Help accurately to identify any fraud.

Folger Technologies LLC

Flagged normal orders, even orders I manually took the payment on. and didn't flag real fraud, pointless, worse then the built in shopify system. I was looking for something to automatically cancel high risk orders, this cant even find them.

GDF Studio

Simple app for Transactional fraud checks, cost effective and very responsive support staff.

Could not recommend more.

Rudman's Gifts

I only have 1 sale since my store just open and it did fine. It makes me fell more secure since right before I opened I had 2 known emails sign up for an email notification of store opening. I found out via an email verification search that they had problems so I added the FraudPro app.

Db House

Great app really help to protect your business

Gmarley

So far so good - tested a few others and Fraudlabs definitely has the most options for rules. Would recommend to anyone facing issues with charge backs.

Bibset

i love this app it is protect you from fraud

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Love the app. Makes me feel so much more secure about preventing fraud. Easy to use.

Previous 1 3