FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention

by Hexasoft Development

Protect online business from fraud and reduce chargeback

New Loops

Free is good and I can stop people suspected of fraud. Thank you!

Hazelyard

fraudlabs said it was all good no risk, then i get charge backs, does not work

Icon2decor

Great service that scales from free to fair priced. Works well with native security built-ins for our luxury fixture store.

Ax Ch

Easy to implement. Valuable tool to screen out potential fraud.

www.axesschronos.com

Crossfiregaming

Saves a lot of chargebacks on my gaming site crossfiregamingco.com

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Drumcode 2

Outstanding.

Plugs in easily to every day work - and has so far caught several orders which would otherwise have gone straight to our fulfilment house, only for goods to be dispatched, and chargebacks raised.

Looking at the historical data of chargebacks we have lost, I am able to set specific rules which match the previous fraudulent orders. (location / order value / fraudscore etc.) and then rather than simply refusing the order - we can manually review them by contacting the customer if something looks suspect prior to capturing the payment.

I had a little trouble setting it up at first as i had to change a couple of things for it to work with our fulfilment company's settings - but the customer support was fast, devoted to finding a solution, and I now have a system where i don't have to worry about high-risk orders being processed automatically whilst i am away on business.

Thank you SK for your email support - and helping me to get this all functioning!

Chummy Tees

Was easy to get installed & working vs. some of the other fraud checking apps I've tested. Small stores (<500 orders/month) are free which greatly helps when just starting out.

Precisionhydration

Useful app, well worth installing