All‑in‑One Free Gift on Cart

Free Gift With Purchase, Free Product In Cart, Auto Freebie

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Soaplicity

This developer has thought of almost everything. Seriously. I have been in business for 10 years and have been waiting for someone to come along that is intuitive in their apps. The All-In-One Free Gift not only allows me to move my overstock inventory, but it gives me a nice incentive bar to show customers how far away they are from receiving another gift. AND, I can do free or reduced shipping on the same bar, helping me eliminate another paid app I have had for over 5 years. Price is affordable for small or boutique businesses, too. Thank you!

September 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I'm very happy that the app is meeting your needs and it's a pleasure for us to assist you whenever you have any questions. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Honua Bars

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

So easy to set up, perfect for my little store. Ensure you have SKU numbers assigned on your products before choosing them for the free item. Good price as well, i just needed something simple and easy. Lightning fast support, outside of normal business hours. Very pleased.

September 13, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

Front Porch Candles

Love this app! Works great with no issues! Highly recommend to any website business. 5 stars!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2022

Thank you so much for supporting our app with your review! We look forward to continuing to provide value to your business, and hope you’ll also like the features we’re working on adding to the app next.

Tigerzzz-Shop

Location Switzerland

outstanding customer support. I needed a custom coding on my page for a special feature. they fixed it within a day according to my request. I am now excited to see, how customers will respond to the new feature in my shosp. in relation to customer care, I can only recommend this app

August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was indeed a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Our Generation Australia

Location Australia

This app did exactly what we needed and more! The multi level gift options, and the ability to customise the look of the different elements was great. The team was also able to support our questions so quickly. Highly recommend.

August 17, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! I'm happy that the app met your shop's needs and it was a pleasure for me to assist you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

These guys were able to help me out greatly! Loving the support and app! One of the best ways to increase AOV that I can think of

July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're happy to help and hope our next feature releases will help the app be even more valuable for your shop :)

Alef Bet by Paula

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very easy to ask for help and achieve it. I reached out and the issue was resolved immediately. I hope the app generates lots of sales.

July 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Lilylin Design

Exactly what I was looking for. An app that is affordable, easy to set up & customize that adds the free gift automatically at $0. No discount code needed.

July 2, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review :) We really appreciate your support! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help.

Studio Niani

Location Germany

Fantastic app! The support is also great and very helpful! I really love the app, will continue to use it for sure!

July 1, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Buttercloth

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome performance, outstanding support, responding very quickly!
We in our team highly recommend this app!

May 26, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review :) We're always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future!

Previous 1 3 4