All‑in‑One Free Gift on Cart

All‑in‑One Free Gift on Cart

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 6, 2023

I had some issues getting my widget to update after I installed a new theme. I contacted support and they were able to not only explain what the problem was, but correct it for me within hours of reaching out. Love this app and their great customer service. Highly recommend!

CiSuite, LLC
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied February 6, 2023

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 30, 2023

So far we're very happy, great customer service and the app does exactly what we needed. Keep it up :)

Stitchdelight.net
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're very happy that you liked the app and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 22, 2023

as soon as I installed the app and created a free gift I received a flood of people to my website and they were some how ordering free gifts without making purchases all while the app was supposedly disabled. I had to completely delete to app to make it stop.

Josh's Cards
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 23, 2023

We're sorry to hear that you had issues with the app. When used in draft order mode, the app makes it 100% impossible for customers to purchase the free gifts. Since draft orders have a variety of side effects, our app allows shop owners the benefit to have free gifts without draft orders (which is a toggle in the app settings page). Rarely, this normally beneficial feature can result in what you saw - if the app's gifts (which are normally hidden products) also happen to be promoted by another app/other code, or get published in external sales channels, then it may give customers to ability to purchase them directly. While the app itself does not have the ability to prevent the above, we would be happy to investigate this for you and to explain all the configuration changes that you can do in order for fraudulent orders to not continue to happen. Please reach out to us at support@freegiftoncartmanager.com and we'll be happy to help remedy the situation.

January 18, 2023

great! helps with conversions a lot my store oav went significantly higher, this is a most! great widget !!

wiikiti
Time spent using app: 14 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 19, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We're happy to hear that the app is working well for your shop and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 18, 2023

Just purchased the subscription and loved how easy it was to set up. It's a great add-on to our website and their customer service team is very quick with responses.

The only complaint I have is it not being able to integrate with our app. I wish they could add that on, but for our website it is more than enough!

Aki Lashes
Time spent using app: 2 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for posting your review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future. Indeed, since your mobile app is a completely separate software (Shopney), standard Shopify apps would not be executed inside it. We hope that in the future there will be a way for Shopify mobile apps to run online store apps.

January 13, 2023

I tried three different apps before this one and I had to delete them all. This one works! And the customer service was prompt and anticipated my needs. They just fixed the small tweaks I needed! Totally recommend!

ECO FACE PLATINUM
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 13, 2023

Thank you for sharing your review! We're very happy that the app worked well for you and it was also a pleasure for us to assist you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

January 8, 2023

I've got one word for this app: Perfect! I was able to set up my free gifts and the progress bar seamlessly, and the support is top-tier. I received support from the app developers, very efficiently, on multiple occasions. I would definitely recommend this app!

Squish Town
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for writing your amazing review! We are always happy to help and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

Edited December 21, 2022

Phenomenal app! One of the easiest and most intuitive implementations we've experienced. We love that in addition to the gifted product option, we can offer easy incremental discounts based on spend without needing to give our customers multiple codes. PLEASE develop a bundling and "shop the look" app--we'd love to use one from this developer!

Franne Golde
Time spent using app: 20 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! We really appreciate your support for our app and we're happy that it's meeting your shop's needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you need help with the app.

December 21, 2022

I recently tried out the All‑in‑One Free Gift on Cart app, and I was absolutely delighted with how easy it was to use. With just a few clicks, I was able to give my customers personalised gifts with every purchase. This not only increased their satisfaction but also my sales. What's more, the app gives you the option to customise your own gifts, which allowed me to offer something special and unique for each customer. There's no doubt that this app saved me both time and money in providing an amazing shopping experience for my customers - I highly recommend it!

CMY Cubes
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your incredible review! We are very happy that the app is meeting your shop's needs and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you need help.

December 14, 2022

Just signed up, but had a few questions already and customer service took care of it within minutes. Super fast response and helped me with everything I needed! So far so good.

GrandPrix Originals USA
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 14, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.