Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Abaka Company

ABAKA + CO (Abaka Company)
I love this app! It's very easy to use and quick to customized. I can certainly recommend this app to all Shopify stores. Thank you!

Baraiv

Location Panama

I love this app, geolocalization works perfect, you can perzonalized a bar for each country or region.

ImberLux

Location Croatia

Really easy to set up with a perfect set of options and customization. The option to set up different target amounts for different countries is enough to rate it 5* all on its own...

Nihon

I used to this app for the free shipping bar and I had minor issue with alignment on mobile. I contacted their support email and they replied same day and fixed the issue very quickly even though I am not a paying customer. I would recommend this company and plug.

Thyme and Sage

This app was easy to install and customize. I was able to use my websites colors and fonts. I like the animation, I think it is elegant and draws the users attention. I would like an option to include a message in the cart.

Londonland Designs

I'm not at all technical but this was a very easy app to set up and use. Like the customisation options too. Thanks

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

Customer service could be better. The fact that they can't change a number out of its decimal is a little odd to me especially since another app was able to for me.

May 13, 2022

Please note our free shipping bar utilizes your store currency formatting to show and calculate the cart value.

Sorry, I'm afraid there's no technical way to replace or alter the store currency formatting through our app. Our team communicated this information following your inquiries on April 9th and May 11th.

I've found it odd to read a one star review mentioning a feature request that was not included or communicated in our offering. The decimal removal feature is still pending in our feature wishlist.

We build new features based on popular demand, not per a single request.

Conversion Bear powers over 100,000 Shopify stores at the moment. Each merchant has different and unique business needs. All requests are added to our feature wishlist and are rated based on popularity.

We try and keep it fair by building the most valuable and most demanded features first. A first-in-first-out approach would hurt other merchant requests in the queue. Please keep in mind we are a small team offering this app for free. We intend to continue offering it for free and maintain cost effective development work.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

I believe our team provided a clear, honest follow up to your request within a couple of hours (after consulting with our tech team). Our customer support team is guided to never overpromise. I think the other 41 five star reviews will testify to that.

As always, we are available to assist you through email or live chat with any question or concern if you decide to use the app in the future.

Jonathan.
CEO @ Conversion Bear

Dazzles Jewellery

It works just fine.. very sleek and apt for my website..I haven't faced any issues whatsoever. I hope it remains free

Modest Chicas

Awesome. Did the job. The review has to be a minimum of 100, excuse me, one hundred characters.. anyway, nice job @Conversion Bear.

Shanee Factory

Awesome app, I like it a lot... really does what it's suppposed to do. would recommend this to others!!

Previous 1 3 4 5