Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Callum D' Vita

This is an excellent app! I like it and it really is good addition to my store. I would highly recommend this!

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio

Location India

Wonderful App... Quite simple to install and what more... It's FREE. Number of customization options

Sizy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

By far the easiest to use and nicest looking free shipping bar app you can use. Also works well when paired with some of Conversions Bears other apps!

Ausport SuperStore

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Incredibly easy to use and set-up with next to no tech experience required. Very simple and effective

C&J School Uniforms

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Tested this against another app that had a reduced function free version. Customer liked this better. Found that using the Supply theme on mobile that the top menu covered the message. Just moved the message to the bottom. Great job considering this. Thanks

SlimSpul nederland b.v.

Location Netherlands

It works. I see more orders now that barely match the free shipping price. I have no stats on it yet but I think it doubled the number of orders that qualify for free shipping. Installation is realy simple and it works fine on mobile. Good app.

Morio Store

Location Germany

Perfect! Aceeded my expectations. Everything I needed. Love the fact that it is highly customizable,

Hawaiy

Location China

It's wonderful!! Problems solved. But it's better if we can set the delay of appearance of the bar.

Turboost Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love their apps and their out-of-this-world support. I needed some help with 2 different apps and they were very helpful and cordial. Highly recommended.

By Odin's Beard Crafts

Time spent using app About 2 months

When I saw this app was free I wasnt expecting much. The true is that this app is AMAZING!!! Even free is as good as paid apps out there. Im really happy using it and gonna keep doing it.
Thanks a lot to the dev team.