Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

by Conversion Bear

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Pyramid Comics & Cards

I love this app and it just keeps getting better, now with targeted countries (set your own rate). So easy to install, looks so much better then a static banner. I only wish it had an option for a little animation, maybe a little bear pushing a cart . I high recommend this app for all stores.

uñas acrilicas

very good app of the best and above free you can not ask for more and easy to use is just what I needed for my store highly recommended

Shop On In

I really like this app., I've been using it now for maybe a month or so and I it looks good! Very clean, very easy on the eyes, and it does what it says. Thank you!!

Pierced Side

Easy to use, and very practical to set your goals. Anyone can set it up and use it for their website.

Bipick

I have been using this app for several days so far. This apps is fine to show the Free Shipping Bar to the visitors of the website.

My Dearest

it is a very good app. staff is very helpful. solve my problem very timely and the service is fantastic.

Loyalprice

I have been using the shipping bar for a few days and I am very satisfied. I would like it if the text had a soft movement (example: a soft zoom) and you could insert a small symbol image in addition to the text

Gourmet Giappone

simple. free. works great. what else to add?
i need to write at least 100 words but i have already said it all in the first line.

DarknightHimself

I used this app to get a "free shipping" bar. Does it well! The free version is great! Thanks for the app

Puzzles of Color

Simple and versatile. Able to use to display shipping deals and customize the messages. Also able to just display important banner messages.