Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Stafco Coffee

Really easy to use and lightweight shipping bar app, we also had a great experience with support, and our issue was resolved within the day.

rejenskinhaven

The app was easy to install and customise. It looks great and works well on the website. I also had an issue and Lynda was very helpful with going through and checking that all was well. All in all a great free app with excellent customer service.

Gear Republic

Their stuff just works! Seriously, it's good code, use them. We have three of their products, happy with all of them.

Piccoli & Co

loved it super useful and good customer service. best of all its free - highly recommended to anyone

INNOMETICS - Naturkosmetik Rohstoffe & Know how

BEST free shipping app, that I found!!! Geo-tracking, countdown, easy to adjust and this is all unbelievable free of charge!!! Thanks a lot :)

DAVINES LIETUVA

Very simple, super useful app to inform clients about most important messages we want to spread ahead! Thank YOU!!!

DRINK KATY'S

Super easy to use and love it so far!!! Can't wait to see if it helps my conversions. Thanks a bunch!

The Goods Empire

Very easy to install and set up. In less then 2 mn, it was ready to go and is doing exactly what it's supposed to do.

Callum D' Vita

This is an excellent app! I like it and it really is good addition to my store. I would highly recommend this!

KheenKhaab®-Designer Studio

Wonderful App... Quite simple to install and what more... It's FREE. Number of customization options