Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Londonland Designs

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm not at all technical but this was a very easy app to set up and use. Like the customisation options too. Thanks

MEMORY LANE CANDLE CO.

Customer service could be better. The fact that they can't change a number out of its decimal is a little odd to me especially since another app was able to for me.

May 13, 2022

Please note our free shipping bar utilizes your store currency formatting to show and calculate the cart value.

Sorry, I'm afraid there's no technical way to replace or alter the store currency formatting through our app. Our team communicated this information following your inquiries on April 9th and May 11th.

I've found it odd to read a one star review mentioning a feature request that was not included or communicated in our offering. The decimal removal feature is still pending in our feature wishlist.

We build new features based on popular demand, not per a single request.

Conversion Bear powers over 100,000 Shopify stores at the moment. Each merchant has different and unique business needs. All requests are added to our feature wishlist and are rated based on popularity.

We try and keep it fair by building the most valuable and most demanded features first. A first-in-first-out approach would hurt other merchant requests in the queue. Please keep in mind we are a small team offering this app for free. We intend to continue offering it for free and maintain cost effective development work.

As you're an entrepreneur yourself, I hope this resonates.

I believe our team provided a clear, honest follow up to your request within a couple of hours (after consulting with our tech team). Our customer support team is guided to never overpromise. I think the other 41 five star reviews will testify to that.

As always, we are available to assist you through email or live chat with any question or concern if you decide to use the app in the future.

Jonathan.
CEO @ Conversion Bear

Dazzles Jewellery

Location India

It works just fine.. very sleek and apt for my website..I haven't faced any issues whatsoever. I hope it remains free

Modest Chicas

Awesome. Did the job. The review has to be a minimum of 100, excuse me, one hundred characters.. anyway, nice job @Conversion Bear.

Shanee Factory

Location Mexico

Awesome app, I like it a lot... really does what it's suppposed to do. would recommend this to others!!

Stafco Coffee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really easy to use and lightweight shipping bar app, we also had a great experience with support, and our issue was resolved within the day.

rejenskinhaven

Location Jamaica

The app was easy to install and customise. It looks great and works well on the website. I also had an issue and Lynda was very helpful with going through and checking that all was well. All in all a great free app with excellent customer service.

Gear Republic

Their stuff just works! Seriously, it's good code, use them. We have three of their products, happy with all of them.

Piccoli & Co

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

loved it super useful and good customer service. best of all its free - highly recommended to anyone

INNOMETICS - Naturkosmetik Rohstoffe & Know how

Location Austria

BEST free shipping app, that I found!!! Geo-tracking, countdown, easy to adjust and this is all unbelievable free of charge!!! Thanks a lot :)