Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Built for Shopify

Reviews (11,474)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

December 3, 2016

Easy to work with & great addition to my site

The Speckled Rooster
October 30, 2021

This app is awesome I use it on both of my stores. I use it to highlight special events and most of all free shipping.

modernmanshopco
November 15, 2022

Very easy to set up in Shopify and in Free Shipping Bar settings. Options to customize the look and feel of the bar is great.

I’m A Boss
May 12, 2022

Simple easy cute! I’m really liking it, adds special touch of professionalism. Plus you can add special little features to stay on/off.

TrulyWe
Edited April 26, 2019

It's simple and wonderful! I installed Free Shipping Bar by Hextom in a couple of seconds and now it helps me get even more sales. Thank You!

SonicGuardUSA
July 19, 2020

Our first time. Looking to see how it integrates and works with customers. Love the simplicity of it!!

RigwaLife
November 7, 2017

Love how easy this was to set up and how nice it looks on our website!

Little Mr
August 8, 2017

Great and Easy to install and use. Looks amazing!!

Catshed
May 26, 2021

Downloaded this app to make a free shipping banner. Super easy to set up and really looks great on my website. Thanks! Would Definitely Recommend

notnice.jp
December 5, 2019

It is very good. Simple, it drives you through the configuration process with ease.

I recommend it!