4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its positive impact on sales, user-friendly interface, and customization options. They value its accurate free shipping calculation, even with discounts, and its visibility to shoppers. The app's free plan is recommended for small businesses due to its range of features. Customer service is praised for its efficiency. The app is recognized for its reliability and effectiveness as a promotional tool.

May 1, 2020

Top rate app! Simple and straight forward. Multiple options to choose from, lets you design the bar to match your website. A++

Dialogue Tees
May 9, 2022

Super easy to set up! Just watched the quick setup video and was able to get my free shipping banner working in less than 5 minutes!

Possi Shoes
February 26, 2021

Super quick and easy to install. The free version is really very cool. Thank you guys for this app!!

WAKE UP SPORT
Italy
December 9, 2021

So far so good. The app was easy to set up. Just launching our store so fingers crossed it functions smoothly.

Lancolia
February 24, 2020

I am excited to start using this app. I found this app by watching a youtube video that provided great reviews.

Stile Rebel
April 11, 2020

Super quick and easy to set up and a lot of customizable options! I would definitely recommend for anybody trying to add a little something extra to their website!

Glamour & Grace Boutique
June 2, 2017

Yay! exactly what I was after- and customisable

Erstwilder At Mn Jewellery Design
July 11, 2019

App is super easy to use and I found no issues using it to add a banner to my store. I would highly advise anyone to use it.

Classic Bowling Supplies
April 27, 2020

This app is super easy to configure! It took me three minutes. There is a great free plan available.

Aura and Belle
June 13, 2018

I am so glad to find this app , its so easy to set up by yourself , Very helpful app ,thank you very much

Craigieandco