4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and its user-friendly interface. It's praised for its reliability, customization options, and the feature of a free shipping countdown. Suitable for both retail and wholesale, it's known to increase average order sizes. The support team is recognized for their quick and efficient responses. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, but custom code is only available in the pro version. The app also offers templates for easy integration and customization to any store design.

December 27, 2023

Ich bin zufrieden

Med24.io
Germany
August 15, 2023

very useful, I can't wait to have it, I thank the FSB for further deals I'm about to make, thanks for everything.

Ma boutique

Gena Campbell
France
1 day using the app
July 16, 2023

easy and simple to set up! Happy to see more customers coming to the site to enjoy the free shipping offers

VIII Out Of X
April 28, 2023

Really easy to use, happy with my experience. Includes video tutorials to show you how to do it. good free options and good upgrade

AndesTies
5 months using the app
May 10, 2023

Easy App. I love that. I can't wait to see what it can do for my business. Thank you for this app!!!

BLK SUPE
6 months using the app
June 1, 2023

This was quick to install and has a lot of customizable options available to free users. Definitely check it out if you're looking to add a free shipping counter for your customers!

plan + stick co.
About 2 months using the app
August 8, 2023

Very straight forward. Love the clean integration with the app and my website. I would Highly recommend this app to anyone that is looking to generate more customer awareness and sales to your company.

Ironworker Threads
15 days using the app
May 12, 2023

This app is so easy, accurate, and has everything I need on the free plan! I can't say anything about support because I've not needed them. It's that simple.

reallifems
June 24, 2023

Very useful and most of the app was free to use. There are premium options also but we can complete our requirement within free version.

The June Berry