Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Built for Shopify

Reviews (11,397)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

June 17, 2016

I am using the free shipping bar from Hextom to offer various discounts that changes twice a week and of course to offer Free Shipping. I love the two line feature!. Thanks heaps!

waterfilterdirect.com.au

Water Filter Direct Australia
September 27, 2016

Best App I tried to create a shipping bar!

Authentik Attik
November 5, 2020

It works great! I use their free shipping bar and quick announcement bar. No complaints! Customer service is quick, too. I do recommend!

Pleni Naturals
September 17, 2019

Awesome app does what it says on the tin without complicating things. Keep up the good work

thanks guys

PKB-Vape
November 5, 2016

Works really well and is simple to set up! Great function and value. Check it out- TheVacuumCenter.com

Thevacuumcenter Com
January 6, 2017

Super Product. Easy to use, straight forward and pretty decent choices for templates.

Teeminder
March 1, 2016

Just loaded it up in around 15 seconds. Looks great and although I have no stats on it yet, I'm sure it will help with conversion over our $150 minimum order hurdle.

Also, funny story, I integrated geo targeting for Australia as this is where I run the shop. I then checked that it was working correctly and couldn't see it. Contacted support and they said it was working fine??? Then remembered... I live in France.

See, even idiots can use this app!!!

Eweld 2
December 29, 2016

Great so far! Using it for our shop (Skin Balm Apothecary) for free shipping the first 48 hours we are open.

Skin Balm Apothecary
July 12, 2018

Love the Free Shipping Bar by Hextom! It's easy to use too.

Splash Of Indigo
About 7 years using the app
September 20, 2016

Great app. Works smoothly. Does exactly what it says.

Creative Crystal 2