4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

January 14, 2024

this is different super customer friendly

Jynx Wrld
3 months using the app
January 2, 2024

Does what it says!

Issada Cosmeceuticals
Over 1 year using the app
December 28, 2023

Excellent App! Does what it says! No need support the entire time.

Kueh Lapis By Mom
Singapore
About 2 years using the app
December 26, 2023

It's easy to use and effective.

Follicle Fantasy
Almost 3 years using the app
January 10, 2024

Very good app! does what it says

Fantastick
India
4 months using the app
January 1, 2024

Easy to use and a great additional to my shop! Love that it counts down to free shipping!

Badge Whimsy
12 months using the app
December 21, 2023

this bar diffidently is very useful for small business. I highly recommend it

LaMatz Outlet
Over 2 years using the app
January 10, 2024

The best app for this purpose, i'd tried several before but they didn't work properly, they never took into account any discounts being applied so the amount needed for free shipping was always wrong. The developers of this app even checked my store beforehand to make sure their app would work as I wanted, and once installed they even made an edit to something for me to make it even better. Highly recommend, great customer service :)

BASHER SKINZ
About 1 month using the app
December 17, 2023

I've been using the app on our site for about 2 years now. I like it and it works perfectly. It definitely helps with sales. You can view the bar in action on our site here https://toybox.com.cy/

I can highly recommend the app.

TOYBOX
Cyprus
Over 3 years using the app
January 5, 2024

Very easy and so helpful to increase average order value.

Grappige Shirts