4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

September 30, 2020

This App worked for my application, easy to configure. We were looking for a place to tell customers we had Free Shipping

Marine Pump Solutions
September 30, 2021

I love the free shipping bar app; it has encouraged my customers to purchase more items to receive free shipping.

Fly High Cosmetics and Accessories
May 1, 2020

Top rate app! Simple and straight forward. Multiple options to choose from, lets you design the bar to match your website. A++

Dialogue Tees
May 9, 2022

Super easy to set up! Just watched the quick setup video and was able to get my free shipping banner working in less than 5 minutes!

Possi Shoes
February 26, 2021

Super quick and easy to install. The free version is really very cool. Thank you guys for this app!!

WAKE UP SPORT
Italy
December 9, 2021

So far so good. The app was easy to set up. Just launching our store so fingers crossed it functions smoothly.

Lancolia
February 24, 2020

I am excited to start using this app. I found this app by watching a youtube video that provided great reviews.

Stile Rebel
April 11, 2020

Super quick and easy to set up and a lot of customizable options! I would definitely recommend for anybody trying to add a little something extra to their website!

Glamour & Grace Boutique
June 2, 2017

Yay! exactly what I was after- and customisable

Erstwilder At Mn Jewellery Design
July 11, 2019

App is super easy to use and I found no issues using it to add a banner to my store. I would highly advise anyone to use it.

Classic Bowling Supplies