Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

adelaidehillsyarnco

Great app, easy to use & quick to setup. Love how it incorporates your existing fonts & colours! Easy to adapt, highly recommend.

growshop.co.nz

Pretty easy to set up and seems to work well in testing. I think this is going to be a great we add on

Chassis

Very nicely done. Easy to install and looks great. We wanted something to upsell our free shipping and nothing could be easier.

Sööma Bebe

I used this app for 2 separate sections. The pop up in cart is to remind clients of our delivery zones and dates. The pop up on the product page is to tell clients about free delivery. Works great and the support team answers very quickly.

Frisky Pet

Quick and easy, straight to the point I would definitely recommend this app to someone who is looking to add some extra customer incentive to their store!

pepshop

Fantastic luxury applications that do not hesitate to use, is the best I've tried.
reliable l 100 X 100

Victoria Emerson

One of the better apps I've seen! I love the fact it doesn't interfere with the website look and feel but still does a great job motivating sellers.

Pandemic Fight Gear Inc.

Firstly being a starting business having apps like this for free is such a game changer! The development team responded immediately to help me customise settings to match my store with no delay.

This is a must for customers purchasing smart, to let them know how much left to spend to qualify for free shipping is such a nice touch.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app is simply awesome! This is such an important and often times underestimated feature. It really helps your up-selling potential. Plus, super easy to setup without any coding!!! THANK YOU!

Embroidery Outpost

This app is awesome! Super simple to set up and easily customizable to match my store's theme! Just took a few minutes.