Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

variant Gear

Hi This App is brilliant but the built with tag on it gives away my platform I'm, otherwise its great.

A Little Of Dis And Dat

Nice and easy to install..looks good and thanks for being free. i give 5 stars and recommend it to a

FitChick UK

Love this app. It was simple to install and exactly what I was after to inform my customers when they were eligible for free shipping.

iTrade IMEX

It's really awesome! Works too good and brings a better view to the consumers. I really appreciate that it's free!

My Lucas Oil

App and customer service have been great so far. easy to install and we look forward to some of the upcoming features, Thanks!

odd-tech

This app has a simple interface,. Itfeels comfortable and simplifies some routine process. It makes starting up a breeze. Seems to me it just needs to show some features are experimental at all mentions of said kinds of features.

GamerFast

Very good app. Been using it for a while and testing it, until now no problems, very interative and modern app. Thanks for sharing!!

Désaccord Parfait

This app looks great, we'll love testing it with upcoming features! Thanks a lot to provide it for free.

Postal Worker Tees

Just installed it, but it seems like an awesome app. I would be willing to pay a small charge to disable their branding. Thanks

freediet

I used the application it is very easy and helpful I recommend to use it, it covers all you business