Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 29, 2019

This app has a simple interface,. Itfeels comfortable and simplifies some routine process. It makes starting up a breeze. Seems to me it just needs to show some features are experimental at all mentions of said kinds of features.

odd-tech
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 28, 2019

Very good app. Been using it for a while and testing it, until now no problems, very interative and modern app. Thanks for sharing!!

GamerFast
Brazil
Time spent using app: 25 days
January 28, 2019

This app looks great, we'll love testing it with upcoming features! Thanks a lot to provide it for free.

Désaccord Parfait
France
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 27, 2019

Just installed it, but it seems like an awesome app. I would be willing to pay a small charge to disable their branding. Thanks

Postal Worker Tees
Time spent using app: 11 days
January 27, 2019

I used the application it is very easy and helpful I recommend to use it, it covers all you business

freediet
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 27, 2019

It's a really great app and, so far, it has exceeded what I had in mind. It looks great and I highly recommend.

Dearest Fawn
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 24, 2019

Just installed it, and loved it. Simple yet effective and easy to use. Very recommended to everyone. yup

Tiendü
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 24, 2019

Seems like a very well designed app. Looking forward to seeing it in action. Good stuff guys at free shipping popup

Brad Spicer
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 23, 2019

I really love this app on my store,very nice and useful app i hope more sales to come on my store for using this beautiful Free Shipping Popup.

Mix and Match Corner
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 22, 2019

I appreciated the amount of customizability with this app, particularly the ability to edit the colors and fonts of each element.

Society Products