Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

DressJoint.com

Good features but insane pricing for such a basic app which a guy on Fiverr can code for like 20 bucks for lifetime.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry you haven't found enough value in Free Shipping Popup. Read the following recent review from one of our glad customers:
"The app works great. Increased our Free Shipping Weekend sales by more than 300%. We normally get around $22K and we topped out at $72K with the help of this app."

Later after BFCM that customer followed with us by email with the following stats:
"Now that the rush is over and I can settle down I want to again say thank you for helping us with the app. It was again successful. Not as successful as our first run but I think that was because the first run wasn't competing with other shopping which this time of year offers to customers. However, when comparing this free shipping offer with your app to last years' without your app here are the results if you're interested.

2020 vs 2019
Conversion rate went up 178%
Total orders went up 222%
Total sales went up 307%
Average order value went up 27%

All of that and the interesting part is that our online store sessions only increased 8% over last year. This is huge because typically we see an increase in year over year numbers but that also includes an increase in traffic. However, with this year as we know there are less shoppers than other years. We were able to hold onto our traffic but increase the sales and I have to believe that your app is a huge part of that.

Again I have to say THANK YOU."

Sometimes you just need a good sales volume to feel the difference. Wish you had such a volume and left a more positive review. Good luck with that guy on Fiverr 🤞🏼

My Womens Swimwear

The drone idea is cool.But,you have no control over how the shipping displays. We need location on page,time to pop up,size,font customization,other than that it has alot of potential.

April 18, 2019

Hi there! I reached out to you a couple times but haven't been able to get a response, so leaving my detailed reply here.

Regarding location on page – it's actually possible to change it. If you reinstall the app I'll enable this feature for you, so you'll be able to easily specify the popup location.
Regarding time to pop up – there is a setting "Seconds To Display" which probably solves your problem. Otherwise please let me know your needs. We are always listening to our users and improve the app every day.
Fonts are completely customizable either in our WYSIWYG editor or by applying some CSS in your store theme. We have an article named "How to customize your popup" which contains more info.
We also believe the app has a lot of potential, thanks. We work hard to make it great for our users.

I need more details about what you mean by "no control over how the shipping displays". Can you please reach out, so we can clarify everything? Thanks!