Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Tricks and Frights

Great Shopify App that adds some dynamism to your store. Easy to use and simple to configure, I strongly recommend it!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for the recommendation! Glad you found Free Shipping Popup easy to use and simple to configure.

MAX FOUNDRY

Loving the app. Super simple to setup and easy to follow the steps. I've searched for various options to allow this functionality to my shoppers. Happy came across Free Shipping Popup.

September 29, 2020

Thanks! Happy you found it simple to setup and loving Free Shipping Popup.

Nurture Blooms

love the drone on the website. it makes customers to spend and little extra and bring revenue to the brands.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review for Free Shipping Popup!

Golf Women On Course

Great idea. I just installed it and I'm looking forward to the App boosting sales. Nobody likes to pay for postage!

September 18, 2020

Indeed, free shipping is a great advantage! Thanks and looking forward to your sales boost 📈

littlehuntersplaybox

loving this little animated pop up app for free shipping, customers have commented on it and equally love it as it keeps it simple on letting them know if they have achieved free shipping

September 15, 2020

Thanks for love ❤️

Gold Toys

Great app for a free...Simple and very easy to use and hope its improve our sales and we get lot of more orders

September 15, 2020

Thanks! Glad to hear you found it very easy to use. We hope Free Shipping Popup improves your sales as well 📈

Sings My Soule Boutique

I love the customization of the app! It pops up in the middle of the screen which I think is perfect...I want it in their face. I think it will really increase my average order value. I love it!

August 30, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! Free Shipping Popup is even more customizable with the Customization app plan. 😉 Hope it will increase your AOV too! 📈

Project Downtown

I used this app to make an animation whenever a customer adds to cart a product of mine. nice app overall i like it a lot.

Thanks a lot!

France Adopt'

très bonne application, je recommande à tous d'installer l'application pour leur boutique internet..

Merci 😃

Kaia's Essentials

Wonderful App. Met my needs perfectly! It worked to the standards and I didn't have to waste time looking for another one found this one right off the bat!

Thanks! 😃