Free Shipping Popup

Free Shipping Popup

by ASoft

Your customers will buy more with an amazing animated popup

Victoria Emerson

One of the better apps I've seen! I love the fact it doesn't interfere with the website look and feel but still does a great job motivating sellers.

Pandemic Fight Gear Inc.

Firstly being a starting business having apps like this for free is such a game changer! The development team responded immediately to help me customise settings to match my store with no delay.

This is a must for customers purchasing smart, to let them know how much left to spend to qualify for free shipping is such a nice touch.

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

This app is simply awesome! This is such an important and often times underestimated feature. It really helps your up-selling potential. Plus, super easy to setup without any coding!!! THANK YOU!

Embroidery Outpost

This app is awesome! Super simple to set up and easily customizable to match my store's theme! Just took a few minutes.

SOFT MOON

This app really helped my store a lot. I was a bit hesitant at first cause I didn't want my store to look too flashy but it was simple and lovely. Like a pleasant surprise! Thank you

Ride Lifestyle 4 Home

c'est une très bonne application qui permet d'augmenter le panier des clients. Depuis que je l'utilise mon chiffre augmente

OffensivelyBlessed3

Cute app add for your store. I am giving free shipping as long as $4 is spent. Best Part it is Free.

iGadTech

It's very usable. I used for my web shop it works very well and it's very funny!! I recommend it!!! :)

Les Fouineurs

I like what i see. This app is easy to configure and looks great. I feel hurry to see how it work ;)

Lintons Home

it is the most easy and great app so far at all, life is enough compilicated already so you do not need to make more. set up in sec and help center contact following sec dimitry is the best person who didnt leave without complete what I want. 10 stars out of 5

Previous 1 3 4