4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique features like URL parameter conditions that enhance email marketing campaigns. It's user-friendly, integrates well with Shopify, and is praised for its efficient support team. The app's ability to create special offers and 'buy one, get one' deals reportedly boosts sales and conversion rates. It also offers free gifts, works seamlessly with other apps like PageFly, and allows customization to suit individual store needs. Many merchants report time savings in setting up and managing promotions, and value the guidance provided by the support team.

April 6, 2024

The app itself is easy to use, understand and navigate thru so it fits my needs just fine.

But it is the customer support that is world-class. Mina in support helped me on a Saturday very quickly and even made suggestions that I myself missed that made the experience a whole lot better.

Fjäll & Fena
Sweden
5 days using the app
January 2, 2024

The updated version of the app is easier to navigate and use. We could create a myriad of offers on our site. The only downside is that it is not compatible with POS yet.

Moreover, had great and prompt support from the team especially Anne & Ellie whenever there is an error or question.

Porcelain Skin
Singapore
About 1 year using the app
December 27, 2023

Good customer care, I have always got excelent support

L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE
Mexico
Over 3 years using the app
September 5, 2023

I used this app for months and support is great. They are super responsive and helpful on live chat, even jumping in to help me on a Sunday when they do not technically work. However, we experienced quite a few bugs so I would recommend that you test your funnel fully when deploying this app, and keep testing it as things can break. If you're using Passport International Shipping, this app will not work well with it because their cloned product variant has non-Latin characters which Passport Shipping's software does not recognize. We did not realize that international customers who had the free gift in cart were not able to check out for months, and try not to think about how much sales we've lost due to this issue. The last straw came over Labor Day weekend when the free gift randomly stopped adding to cart even though we had plenty of gifts in-stock. Orders were sent out without the gift for eligible orders and we'll likely have to re-send the free gift on our own dime again. I share these experiences not to disparage the app makers (because their support really is fantastic), but to help merchants so that they learn from our experience. If you install this app, you need to consistently stay on top of your checkout process and ensure it works smoothly. Ultimately, we had to uninstall because there were too many problems, but hopefully it works better for you and support is always there to help. If I can't find a less buggy app, I'll be back. Thanks for all your support.

Blessed Be Magick
7 months using the app
July 10, 2023

App works well and the customer service is amazing. Super responsive and eager to help. They went above and beyond what I thought they would do

Knesko
9 months using the app

Have a nice day, Knesko!

We at BOGOS are grateful for the lovely words you just left :)
This evaluation will be extremely beneficial to us as we strive for optimal customer service!

If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Looking forward to assisting you!

June 30, 2023

The support is super quick and the user experience was quite simple and easy to create many different offers for sales!

Customcuff
About 1 month using the app

Hello Customcuff,

Thank you very much for your kind and considerate thoughts on the BOGOS app. It means a lot to us, and we'll do everything we can to improve the service for our long-term customers.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at support@secomapp.com or via live chat!

Best wishes,

July 24, 2023

BOGO App is really good. Using this from last 6 months approx. It's easy to use and the best part is their support team, they all are very quick and supportive.

moirabeautyindia
India
6 months using the app
Secomapp replied August 14, 2023

Hope you are having a wonderful day moirabeautyindia,

We really appreciate your wonderfully kind review! Our entire team is over the moon right now! Thanks to your support, we will definitely keep working harder and harder to improve the features and experience for our loyal customers.

If you require any assistance at all, please contact us by live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always there if you need us!

All the best!

July 11, 2023

I like the app. It's fairly easy to use and intuitive.
I was having a problem with a promo and the customer care assistant was able to help resolve it quickly.

Liquid Official Store
Italy
About 2 months using the app

Greetings to you Liquid Official Store,

Your admirable review and your faith in the BOGOS app made our day! We are all pleased that we could help and satisfy you, especially Anne in our Support team.

Please feel free to get in touch with us at support@secomapp.com or through our live chat if you have any additional requests. We are always pleased to help you!

The very best,
BOGOS - Customer Support Team

November 18, 2022

Ellie & Brian have helped me solve a lot of issues today and very efficiently. I really appreciate their help!

The Daily Grace Co.
Over 7 years using the app
Secomapp replied November 21, 2022

Good day to you The Daily Grace Co.,

Our entire team really appreciates you for taking the time to provide such a nice feedback! We will definitely keep working harder to improve the features and experience for our loyal customers.

If you require any more assistance, please contact us by live chat or email at support@secomapp.com. We are always willing to assist. Our number one objective is to provide you with the finest service possible!

All the best!
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team

Edited March 22, 2024

After the update the app is much easier to use. There are still issues sometimes- we've had issues with products being available after the offer expires and a few other things, but tech support (shoutout to Mina) is usually pretty quick and gets issues resolved.

Premium Dog Treats
Over 7 years using the app
Secomapp replied July 15, 2019

Hey there, just want to inform you that most of your above complaints have been rectified. When you need further assistance, always feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com