4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique features like URL parameter conditions that enhance email marketing campaigns. It's user-friendly, integrates well with Shopify, and is praised for its efficient support team. The app's ability to create special offers and 'buy one, get one' deals reportedly boosts sales and conversion rates. It also offers free gifts, works seamlessly with other apps like PageFly, and allows customization to suit individual store needs. Many merchants report time savings in setting up and managing promotions, and value the guidance provided by the support team.

April 25, 2024

Finally an app that works as it should. I've been using this app for many years now and this is the first time I've written a review. I'm not sure when the current version came into effect but the upgraded version is outstanding, so much easier to use, no bugs, and the online support is second to none. Well done! Strongly recommend.

Mortels Sheepskin Factory
Almost 5 years using the app
May 17, 2024

This app worked perfectly! As soon as I installed it, Daniel was there to help make sure I got exactly what I needed out of it! He even set up the deal I needed to provide customers with. I just started using it, but so far I highly recommend it!

Project 369
10 months using the app
March 23, 2024

BOGO team, especially Mina is the best! Have been using them for close to 8 years now, since 2016 and they are by far the best free gift app.

Fast to respond, available basically Monday to Sunday for support and provides really great free gift experience for our customers!

Totemo Kawaii Shop
Over 4 years using the app
April 10, 2024

Mikie was attentive, helpful and worked fast to resolve our customization questions while running two sales simultaneously. She was patient while I checked that all was working correctly after the fixes and made sure to stay on the chat with me until all was perfect. We look forward to using their app more!

évolis® USA
11 months using the app
March 27, 2024

We have used this plugin for a couple of years now. For 99% of the time it has ran perfect however there have been a couple of occasions where there has been an issue with our offers. Whenever this has happened the support has been spot on, no matter what time we always get a response and you can tell they are working their hardest to get the issue fixed.

cbdasylum.com
Over 1 year using the app
March 25, 2024

Thank you so much Mina for resolving my issue. I faced a serious problem regarding the gift and code being applied simultaneously by the customers on my website after the last Shopify update but (Mina) has solved this problem for us in no time. Thanks again.

BBA by Suleman
Pakistan
Over 3 years using the app
March 26, 2024

After encountering some issues, customer service (Anne) replied almost instantly and was really helpful in solving them right away. When that was all finished she also suggested some additional features that we have never considered using before. Can definitely recommend the app!

Dynamic Bike Care
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
April 18, 2024

Super quick service. I had some issue with icon and it was solved with Bogos in a very short time, which is amazing. Thank you!

Linzebi.ge
Georgia
About 6 years using the app
April 29, 2024

We have used this app for approximately 4 months now without issue. It works well for our application. We did have an 'issue' where an offer stopped appearing however, with the assistance of Mina from customer service, we were able to figure out that it was a user error due to the need to adjust the inventory.

Boxador Sports
3 months using the app
March 28, 2024

The app works well but the best thing is the support. There's a live chat with real people who always seem quick to assist with whatever you need.

Motion Nutrition