4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique features like URL parameter conditions that enhance email marketing campaigns. It's user-friendly, integrates well with Shopify, and is praised for its efficient support team. The app's ability to create special offers and 'buy one, get one' deals reportedly boosts sales and conversion rates. It also offers free gifts, works seamlessly with other apps like PageFly, and allows customization to suit individual store needs. Many merchants report time savings in setting up and managing promotions, and value the guidance provided by the support team.

December 24, 2018

This is a great app that gets the job done! We especially love their customer service, very quick and attentive.

NuFACE
Over 5 years using the app
Edited October 12, 2018

Brian and the Secomapp team are great and easy to work with. The application has been able to accomplish all my needs from free items to buy x get y for free. Highly recommended.

Modernica Inc
Over 5 years using the app
December 16, 2015

Brilliant App. Fits the bill perfectly when wanting to add 'Buy X and get Y free' functionality into the website.

Kudos to the customer care staff and developers as well for swift work. Very happy with the choice :)

Tzikal Beauty Group Inc
Over 4 years using the app
July 13, 2015

We use this app for weekly free gifts on purchases over a certain amount. It works well and we are able to schedule the free gifts ahead of time. There have been a couple instances where the app seemed to glitch and not provide the free gift but customer support usually responds within 24 hours.

Dermahut
About 4 years using the app
October 31, 2016

A good functional app overall, however when the app is being updated or there is slight changes with our website, the app doesn't always comply and needs further investigation. Overall a solid app.

Sulis And Thermae 2
Almost 4 years using the app
March 26, 2021

App is used mostly for gift with purchase promos and it works well. Customer support goes above and beyond to always help - Robert is always awesome.

NEST New York
Almost 4 years using the app
Secomapp replied March 26, 2021

Dear NEST New York,

We are grateful to have you with us and it's our honor to serve you. Although we have received your wonderful review, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our customers fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are always ready to support you!

Best regards,
Trix
Free Gifts - Customer Support Team.

December 18, 2018

App works as advertised and the customer and technical support has been excellent. Only giving 4 stars because the default styling of the gift widget is pretty ugly and I had to do a fair amount of css to make it look acceptable, however it is nice that the style is customizable if you know CSS. Also, if you add a new product to your store that you want to qualify for triggering an offer, the app doesn't auto sync it.

Paskho
About 3 years using the app
April 25, 2023

I have to thank both David and Louis for helping me install and get my first offer on our website today, they have both been very helpful, knowledgeable, and also patient with me. The app is now up and running and I have my first 2 offers on so let's hope it brings in some sales, I have given it a 4 star rating as there is a couple of limitations to headings and such like which David has told me they are working on that would improve the app.
Kind Regards Mick, Collared Creatures

Collared Creatures LTD
Secomapp replied April 25, 2023

Hello Mick!

This is Hannah from BOGOS Support team, and I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for your kind and helpful feedback about the app. David and the rest of the team have taken note of your recommendations about the headings, and we'll definitely keep that in mind as we work on improving the app. We're always striving to provide the best possible experience for our awesome customers (that's you!), so your input means a lot to us.

We're really excited to work with you on the gift campaign! If you have any further questions, please contact us via live chat or email at support@secomapp.com.

Best wishes,
Hannah
BOGOS - Customer Support Team.

May 4, 2017

Secomapp's Free Gifts app is a fantastic concept with almost perfect execution. I've been using their app for well over a year now and have seen it evolve. The team is always responsive when it comes to customer service. The app is very flexible and allows for a lot of creativity with promotions. My only 2 gripes are when a customer meets the criteria for a free gift, it can sometimes take a few extra seconds for the gifts to load in the shopping cart, which, from a UX standpoint results in the occasional customer complaint. Also, if I'm offering free gifts on two separate products, it gets confusing as to what the customer is getting and why. All in all, I'm happy!

Bodyhealth Com
December 18, 2020

This app is fairly easy to use and whenever I've had issues with liquid code that were above my paygrade, the developer team was able to fix my issue quickly and effectively.

CRISLU
Secomapp replied December 21, 2020

Thank you! I really appreciate your feedback. Our support team would definitely be happy to read your review.