4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique features like URL parameter conditions that enhance email marketing campaigns. It's user-friendly, integrates well with Shopify, and is praised for its efficient support team. The app's ability to create special offers and 'buy one, get one' deals reportedly boosts sales and conversion rates. It also offers free gifts, works seamlessly with other apps like PageFly, and allows customization to suit individual store needs. Many merchants report time savings in setting up and managing promotions, and value the guidance provided by the support team.

March 12, 2019

Great app! Super easy to use. The secomapp team handled the liquid installation for us, and they had it done within about 12 hours.

Hidrate Inc
May 11, 2021

Amazing support! Their team has guided us throughout the whole installation process. There's quite a lot that has to be done through their support team though.

kanmultiple
Philippines
Secomapp replied May 12, 2021

Dear Kanmultiple,

We are grateful to have you with us and it's our honor to serve you. Although we have received your wonderful review, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our customers fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you with your other stores, too!

Sam

July 9, 2019

The app was a little clunky to get started, but the support team were great at getting us sorted and also fixing my user error issues straight away. The app did exactly what we needed, with bonus add-ons.

WalknTalk
October 26, 2016

it took a little bit to get this working properly, (as we needed it) but it seem to be going good now.
support was delayed by time zones but helped us a lot.

Petland 2
June 30, 2021

This is my favourite free gifts app! I don't love that the install requires code changes in so many places of my theme, or that each time I click 'APPLY' it re-installs the gift code in a place that I don't want it installed, but other than that it is quite robust and reliable and makes it easy for my customers to opt into their gifts. Thanks.

Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare
Secomapp replied July 1, 2021

Dear Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare,

We are grateful to have you with us and it's our honor to support you. Although we have received your wonderful feedback, we acknowledge that there are some points we need to improve in order to make our precious merchants fully satisfied.

If you need any assistance from us, please contact our team via the live chat or email us at support@secomapp. We are all looking forward to having a chance to support you!

Sam

November 21, 2022

Great app! It is a little confusing at first but David and Louis are always on the app's chat box to help resolve any issues immediately. Highly recommended!

ANÈIRA Jewellery
12 months using the app
Secomapp replied November 22, 2022

Good day ANÈIRA Jewellery,

Thank you so much for your nice and thoughtful words on the Free Gifts app. For us, it means a lot, and we'll do all we can to enhance the service for our long-term clients.

If you still have questions, feel free to reach out to us at support@secomapp.com or via live chat. We're always happy to help out if you need it!

Hannah

Edited February 20, 2021

GWP programs are crucial to any business. It's been a challenge finding a good app and although this one isn't the most user friendly, the support team is incredible. I can't say enough how supportive Robert is. He responds immediately and provides recommendations or resolves issues asap!

SLMD Skincare by Sandra Lee, M.D. - Dr. Pimple Popper
Secomapp replied March 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! Robert will definitely be very happy to read your review!

October 14, 2017

Works okay, kind of limited features and you need their tech support to help adjust the settings for things that should be built in and easy to adjust. However it might be the best current app of it's kind...

Eflow Nutrition
October 28, 2016

Responsive team that was helpful with any questions or concerns I had for our store.

Titika Active Wear
November 28, 2018

Overall, I've had a good experience with this app. It does what it says, i.e. allows me to seamlessly implement freebies on my store. I do feel it can do with a UI upgrade to make it slightly more user friendly and aesthetic from a consumer POV. In terms of service, no complaints at all. The team has consistently been prompt, helpful and effective in resolving all my concerns on not one, but multiple occasions. Good stuff.

Thephylife