Free Gifts by Secomapp

Free Gifts by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Boost your sales with multi offers: BOGO, Buy X get Y, Upsell.

Good Dog People™

Worst experience ever. Installed the app but didn't work. Asked for help and there was no response until a review was given and they responded. Did some customisation work on my theme without backup and broke some codes, resulting in carousel, menu and cart issues which affected our store conversions for a week. These issues were not brought to light until Secomapp highlighted to me, claiming that they stumbled upon these issues but they're gonna fix it out of goodwill if the neg review is removed. Review was removed but errors are still not fixed. Secomapp suggest I get a dev to fix the errors. Out of desperation, we have no choice but to back date the theme that's two versions before since Secomapp didn't back up the last theme version. There's also no clear instructions on uninstallation despite asking for it on 12 Nov. Horrible experience. Use this app at your own risk.

November 20, 2020

10:08 PM

Hi admin,
We're sorry for the unhappy experience you have encountered. We had backed up your theme on our local before we installed the app on Nov 12. Could you please check the emails we sent so that we can investigate the root cause and fix the issue for you?
Thanks,

111SKIN UK

Really not good. The app creates a free variant on our website that is visible on our website, we tried to hide it many times but there is nothing to do. People can hack it and add free products to their orders. We have contacted the app many times without any chance to make it work, we paid developers to work on it but there is nothing to do...

July 16, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience. But as our last email, you just required us to leave it for your developer to handle the app and then things just got out of our control. We have just sent a quick follow-up mail, please reply to it and we can have a chance to back you up carefully. Thanks!

Makeup & Facial Online Courses

Very poor customer service, the app created a whole bunch of errors, big mess. Will not use this app again.

May 5, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience with our app. Because you have requested us to remove all necessary code for the app to be working, when you want to test it again, please ask us to re-install the code for you first. Thank you.

Siccaro DK

The only thing I liked about the app was the prompt support. However, this could not compensate for the amount of headache we have had. The app turned itself off on its own. Then it would force the wrong variation into people's cart resulting in a lot of frustration, money loss for us and pricey returns. It requires a duplicate of SKU in order to work, which created total mess in out WMS system blocking dispatching. I would recommend to try and avoid using it if you can, or give yourself a month of testing, because our 18 days were not enough.

April 22, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience. We suggest you let us help set up the offer to make it work correctly. A follow-up email has been sent to fully explain and suggest the way to handle the issues for you. Thanks!

Gwartzman's Art Supplies

Do not recommend this app. App was not ready upon download. Had to give permission do developer to finish installation and then once fully installed customers were unable to use the checkout button on our store resulting in frustration and loss of sales. This was not fixed for hours after problem was noticed and we did not hear back from Secomapp for far too long after this occurred, only received auto generated emails until after our store had closed for the day. Would have been nice to talk to someone over the phone about our problems but no phone number can be found online. Using this app has brought me doubt to use any third party apps on Shopify.

February 21, 2020

So sorry for your unhappy experience.
Sorry that we are only available and will quickly respond to all your request within our working hours (8.30am -6pm – GMT +7). We have checked carefully and fixed all of your issues. Supporters also emailed and inboxed your Fanpage to follow up your case promptly. Please check and let us know if you need any support.

Madison + Mallory

We had the developer help install but it's still not working. When we drop the cart below the required amount to receive the free gift it stays in the cart even though the customer has spent less than the threshold.

Origami Rack

I wish I could live ZERO stars; this is the worst app I have ever encountered; they added so much code to my theme and destroyed so much of my custom settings. I tried reaching out to customer service, and they reply every 24hrs like clockwork(for a single reply), so if you are in a bind, don't expect a response until the next day, by that time, you just lost a bunch of sales. If you are reading this and thinking about getting this app DONT if you already did and you are looking for help removing all their destructive code, email me > fuzz@wearefuzz.com > UPDATE: There should be a way to reply to their reply They did next to nothing to fix the issues. DONT USE THIS APP. Also, NOTE the "sparklingvision" review was posted the very next day I posted my one-star review. It's clearly a fake review, be less obvious.

October 26, 2019

We are sorry for all inconvenience you have had with our app.
We actually have tried our best to fix the issues we’ve been informed as soon as possible. Sorry that the support has not come in time you decided to remove the access and app.
Sorry again, we have proceeded the refund and replied to you already.

Brothers with Glass

They changed code on our site, that created pricing errors that cost us thousands of dollars. You extreme caution. Their bad coding made lower prices display on 80% of our items. It was a pretty bad mistake to make.

August 14, 2019

We would like to send our sincere apology to all your loss.
The issue was because the supporter, who had already asked to have the permission to your site, was refused to be given the access to help you test the offers more carefully.
In details, there are 3 access needed to Apps, Theme, Products. And we just received only 2 from you: Apps, Products.
However, he has included this important reminder to you in case anything wrong might happen (as highlighted here: http://prntscr.com/oj7gkn )
With enough access given to our supporter, we can assure that no issue like this will happen.
It was hard to avoid all risks when running business online. We understand your frustration and will do everything within our hand to make it up to you.

BOUCLÈME

Have used the app for many months but as a result someone called Luke Bendall has been able to fraudulently order our GWPs and only pay for the delivery never for any product. Last year it cost me £1000s as he was ordering 25 of each product and only ever paying for delivery. I don't how this has happened but it seems to be linked to how the app creates a 100% variant. I removed the app and this stopped but used it again for the first time this weekend and spotted an order from him again. Please beware, would hate for this to happen to someone else.

July 15, 2019

I'm really sorry, but your issue has been fixed now by our new feature name "Using DraftOder API". Could you please check it again and reply our email from support@secomapp.com? Many thanks!

RED SUPPS

I need to leave a 1 star review.

App was allowing products ''purchase'' at £0.00 cost. Item was listed for nothing even though the cart was not fulfil the rules set up.

After they fixed this one there is another problem. You can't buy the promotional item if you want to purchase it outside the promotion.

Let's see what the support will do about it. At this point it is too much problems considering the loss I made and the app price.

July 15, 2019