Reviews (1,875)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to increase sales and improve customer shopping experiences through 'buy one, get one' offers and URL parameter conditions. They find it user-friendly, efficient, and compatible with other apps and email marketing campaigns. Despite being pricier, merchants believe the cost is justified by the time saved, added functionality, and quality support, particularly the effective live chat feature.

March 27, 2024

We have used this plugin for a couple of years now. For 99% of the time it has ran perfect however there have been a couple of occasions where there has been an issue with our offers. Whenever this has happened the support has been spot on, no matter what time we always get a response and you can tell they are working their hardest to get the issue fixed.

cbdasylum.com
Over 1 year using the app
March 26, 2024

After encountering some issues, customer service (Anne) replied almost instantly and was really helpful in solving them right away. When that was all finished she also suggested some additional features that we have never considered using before. Can definitely recommend the app!

Dynamic Bike Care
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
March 25, 2024

Thank you so much Mina for resolving my issue. I faced a serious problem regarding the gift and code being applied simultaneously by the customers on my website after the last Shopify update but (Mina) has solved this problem for us in no time. Thanks again.

BBA by Suleman
Pakistan
Over 3 years using the app
May 2, 2024

Simple to set up and use, our customers love it. Always great support from Mina and the team when we come into any issues.

Mountain Joe's
10 months using the app
April 29, 2024

Support is amazing. They are always on and respond quickly; resolutions are either done right then, or with their DEV team, which works quickly. And the product itself is great....it does what it is suppose to with little effort. Highly recommend :)

Katy Perry Collections
7 months using the app
March 28, 2024

The app works well but the best thing is the support. There's a live chat with real people who always seem quick to assist with whatever you need.

Motion Nutrition
Over 2 years using the app
May 22, 2024

I am grateful I found this plugin for Shopify it has all the features one needs to run the operation smoothly on the website and give exciting offers and features to the customers. the cherry on the top is the support they provide when you need help. They are always available and resolve your problem instantly. there is no wait time or no queue for getting to the agent. Thanks, Mina for your wonderful support today, and I appreciate your help and skills

My Store
India
23 days using the app
May 14, 2024

The BOGOS team was amazing, especially Anne, they were able to deal with the problem so quickly. Seem like they sitting next to me.

Vape Dump Thailand
Thailand
11 months using the app
April 14, 2024

So far so great. I was trying to hard to set up a "simple buy x get y free" and have it add to cart automatically but for the US only AND have it work with other offers. I wasted so much time trying to figure it out alone and then this app did exactly what I needed and the customer service was SO helpful and got my deal up and running right away!

Moonstone Seven
About 1 month using the app
April 24, 2024

I can't praise this app enough! It's an absolute game-changer in terms of functionality and ease of use. From the moment I downloaded it, I was blown away by its seamless interface and powerful features. But what truly sets this app apart is the exceptional customer service, particularly Mina, who went above and beyond to assist me.

Mina's professionalism and kindness are unparalleled. Whenever I had a question or encountered an issue, she was there to help, guiding me through every step with patience and expertise. Her dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction truly shines through, making the whole experience with this app even more enjoyable.

Not only does the app work superbly, but the outstanding support from Mina makes it an absolute pleasure to use. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a top-notch experience coupled with exceptional customer service. Keep up the fantastic work!

Vanilla Swim